Someone talked about an Imp item... it's not related to Kira Iresoul, is it? Not necessarily the NPC, but her lil' camp in Aszuna seems like it'd be related. Runes, imps, skulls, demonic powers...

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    There is a fixed and known schedule?
    Yes. The archaeology rares achievement, This Side Up. The rare quests have been in order from that achievement. This week and last were the crown jewels.

Just to be safe, though, check the in game achievement. There were a couple of comments on the wowhead one that seemed to think theirs was out of order.

the more I look at this, the more I think there's something in halls of valor. the blade of this sword looks like yimirons sword stuck on a new hilt. warriors get yimiron as a follower after getting his broken blade when they beat him in MoS. I feel like that is our connection. the rest of Yimirons broken blade will send us looking for a way to reforge it, ending with carving new runes into it. it seems too reasonable not to dig into further. We keep beating our proverbial dead horses into the ground trying to get Futhark to pop, but we still haven't found the flag that would make us look for him. im going to keep poking around. maybe even go back to northrend and see if theres anything new hidden around old yimiron or his old wife. for that matter, where did angerboda's soul end up if its not in hellheim or valarjar?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrheart View Post
    the more I look at this, the more I think there's something in halls of valor. the blade of this sword looks like yimirons sword stuck on a new hilt. warriors get yimiron as a follower after getting his broken blade when they beat him in MoS. I feel like that is our connection. the rest of Yimirons broken blade will send us looking for a way to reforge it, ending with carving new runes into it. it seems too reasonable not to dig into further. We keep beating our proverbial dead horses into the ground trying to get Futhark to pop, but we still haven't found the flag that would make us look for him. im going to keep poking around. maybe even go back to northrend and see if theres anything new hidden around old yimiron or his old wife. for that matter, where did angerboda's soul end up if its not in hellheim or valarjar?
    Spent the better part of an hour wandering halls of valor after I finished a heroic. The bear caves, the cliffs past Fenrir, the feast hall, pretty sure there's nothing there. At the time, AK9, revered with Valarjar

Ok so I'm a DK lifer (unlifer?) here and I just got my brain to kick in for a few seconds on something that hasn't been tried yet. What if our HA is linked to how many times our swords have skewered people, landing the killing blow? What about testing that out in acherus on the duel dudez/Suzette's? Or has anyone tried initiating a duel with a party member in front of the caged vrykul in MoS? Just a couple of thoughts...

Deleted
    ok maybe is a bit too stupid but have u seen that above shield's rest there is an are filled with undead and vrikul of helheim that fight between each other and there is a "cave" guarded by skeletron and deathcaller mysthic that are chanelling a spell on a pair of blade? u get there by jumping with the grapple gun near the end of the road where there are a lot of sheep , i'm at ak 0 since i have hit 110 yeasterday but i think is worth giving a check there if nobody went there already

I've never seen this and all the way to left there is a broken support.

http : / / imgur. com / ruEgKmt

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Millopowa View Post
    I've never seen this and all the way to left there is a broken support.

http : / / imgur. com / ruEgKmt

What do you think?
    They display your unlocked artifact appearances. The far left isn't broken. It doesn't match the pedestal bases of the others. It's a rune pedestal you find around BI a lot. Neltharions Vault in Highmountain, for one.

My thoughts on this:

If there's an AK gate on it, it's level 4-6. Every other weapon that has an AK gate on it is 4-6, so being up into the 10-12 range doesn't make sense to me.

Looks demonic. Written in an ancient language no living soul remembers. Something something Arthas. Something something demonic.

I'm gonna go check Caverns of Time. Well of Eternity to be specific. Has demons, from an ancient time. Maybe someone back then/there can help us. Then I'll hit up CoT Strat when I'm done to talk to Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by StA1xandrNevsky View Post
    My thoughts on this:

If there's an AK gate on it, it's level 4-6. Every other weapon that has an AK gate on it is 4-6, so being up into the 10-12 range doesn't make sense to me.

Looks demonic. Written in an ancient language no living soul remembers. Something something Arthas. Something something demonic.

I'm gonna go check Caverns of Time. Well of Eternity to be specific. Has demons, from an ancient time. Maybe someone back then/there can help us. Then I'll hit up CoT Strat when I'm done to talk to Arthas.
    I've done this myself, and it's been talked about extensively throughout this fourm. But maybe you'll find something different who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by StA1xandrNevsky View Post
    My thoughts on this:

I believe they were 10-12 on the Beta and dropped on live quite possible one got missed.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

probably we have to know what was Arthas doing near those places?
    maybe it's a lead to a hidden cave near each memory?

Quote Originally Posted by Naizy View Post
    probably we have to know what was Arthas doing near those places?
    maybe it's a lead to a hidden cave near each memory?
    Too simple...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    Too simple...
    Maybe we're overthinking it and the way to do it IS...too simple...

I really don't want anybody to do something stupid...
    But has anyone of you already reset their Frost Artifact?

Corvus (the Smith) says something in the lines of "Saronite isn't good enough for you anymore, huh?".
    In his dialogue he says that with the forge your weapon's steel can easily be shaped, but "some souls will get lost".

This is very unlikely to be, but still a theory I want to put up:
    Reforge Frost Artifact -> Trigger for some "Escaped soul" to be found somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashendeath View Post
    ok maybe is a bit too stupid but have u seen that above shield's rest there is an are filled with undead and vrikul of helheim that fight between each other and there is a "cave" guarded by skeletron and deathcaller mysthic that are chanelling a spell on a pair of blade? u get there by jumping with the grapple gun near the end of the road where there are a lot of sheep , i'm at ak 0 since i have hit 110 yeasterday but i think is worth giving a check there if nobody went there already

Is there any way you could post a screenshot?

this place was checked ten thousand times, there's nothing there.

Deleted
    need to get the dragonborn to /fart on the balls of a princess,

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    But has anyone of you already reset their Frost Artifact?.
    I hope not. I'd need like 150k+ artifact power to reset my traits. Interesting idea. Unlikely though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    But has anyone of you already reset their Frost Artifact?

Corvus (the Smith) says something in the lines of "Saronite isn't good enough for you anymore, huh?".
    In his dialogue he says that with the forge your weapon's steel can easily be shaped, but "some souls will get lost".

This is very unlikely to be, but still a theory I want to put up:
    Reforge Frost Artifact -> Trigger for some "Escaped soul" to be found somewhere.
    I did in the past. near 28k AP required, can't remember AK. But i don't think blizzard has done something like that.
    There is that huge price for a reason, to not let people change their traits like talents.
    Of course they could say "That's the price for your HAA", but i doubt that.
    I'm not gonna try now that i need +100k Ap, no way.