Deleted
    has some1 all followers with frost specc at max lvl? maybe that unlocks a mission or so

Quote Originally Posted by IronSavior View Post
    has some1 all followers with frost specc at max lvl? maybe that unlocks a mission or so
    By now probably every other person has all the followers maxed and fully equiped.. at least I do. Nope there is no such thing. If there was we might have also found some strings in the client relating to it.

Deleted
    IDK if this was posted before but this DK appears to ahve the skin in the armory, is the armory bugged? http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...acedk/advanced

EDIT: NVM there is actually a bug that let you use secondary colors on hidden artifacts even if you dont have them
    Last edited by mmocc0105de390; 2016-11-01 at 12:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen001 View Post
    Where can I find the text files from datamining ? I saw a loot of people talking about it but I didn't find it anywhere
    theres some text strings in the first post, as for the rest im not sure

Total long shot, but the Lich King's little motivational speeches remind me a lot of rock/metal lyrics, and particularly his "Rage against the Nightmare" mirrors "Rage Against the Machine." Other quotes vaguely reminiscent of Grateful Dead, Kings of Leon, Muse, etc. Go forth and speculate. At least until we get a new world boss today.

1 more hour guys! Think it will be soultakers?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotxiko View Post
    Could be a troll, but that sword (that looks like the HAA) and the fact that it comes from a Vrykul king is suspicious indeed.
    He IS a troll, he posted the photoshopped picture of the blacksmith on top of Acherus on my Discord group too.

Weekly boss is Flotsam

Quote Originally Posted by Psaro View Post
    Weekly boss is Flotsam
    Sadly yes it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Did my weekly 3 world boss kills in frost spec just for a little extra data. No drop. (ak11, frost spec, not that it matters.)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    one day we will get soultakers world boss... one day

Ok, maybe silly, but Acherus has 6 of these "things", one of which is "darkened". Maybe light it up XD?

I tried some spells, doesn't work,
    also tried Frost DK sparkling (when you stand for some time, layer of ice forms on the ground, ice breaking when you move again), nothing happens (AK3).

Unable to post link.

oi67.tinypic. com/ 2uqhdlt.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilry View Post
    Ok, maybe silly, but Acherus has 6 of these "things", one of which is "darkened". Maybe light it up XD?

I tried some spells, doesn't work,
    also tried Frost DK sparkling (when you stand for some time, layer of ice forms on the ground, ice breaking when you move again), nothing happens (AK3).

Unable to post link.

oi67.tinypic. com/ 2uqhdlt.jpg
    those things show off skins you have unlocked for your weapons, once we unlock the HAA it will also display there i think, but im 100% sure they are not related in unlocking the haa

haha okay, thinking too much, I need to clear my mind and go to sleep.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay

I have an odd theory. I have been WQing in unholy for 3 days testing a this. I had been noticing that the grey item "A Steamy Romance Novel: Got Milk?" was dropping every day when I was playing at frost. 3 days with unholy and didnt see one. I switched to Frost to do the would boss just now and the first normal mob I killed on the way to the boss dropped the book, again. I seems like it is always in my inventory at frost even if I vendor it, another will drop. I know I sound crazy but is it possible there is an NPC that is connected to this that will want the book? I'm going to hold onto it and I'm not hopeful, I just think it's odd. Could just be bad RNG

Quote Originally Posted by bunshin View Post
    so im trying to post a players i saw with hidden skin (i think) so :

i .imgur.(com) / 1oV4x1T. jpg
    i .imgur.(com) / HIl9GnX . jpg

players from Draenor-EU

player was afk when i saw her/him and then went offline so couldnt ask.

p.s sorry for the link, new account (made account just to post this) and site didnt let me post a link. just remove the "()" and margins
    Read first post, unless it is green, they are using a bug to get it.

Deleted
    Its a real story, with npc in highmountain. That novel is cray in the bay yo!

..w.w.w.wowhead.com/item=128436/a-steamy-romance-novel-got-milk#comments

Quote Originally Posted by frostvox View Post
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay

I have an odd theory. I have been WQing in unholy for 3 days testing a this. I had been noticing that the grey item "A Steamy Romance Novel: Got Milk?" was dropping every day when I was playing at frost. 3 days with unholy and didnt see one. I switched to Frost to do the would boss just now and the first normal mob I killed on the way to the boss dropped the book, again. I seems like it is always in my inventory at frost even if I vendor it, another will drop. I know I sound crazy but is it possible there is an NPC that is connected to this that will want the book? I'm going to hold onto it and I'm not hopeful, I just think it's odd. Could just be bad RNG
    Marcus - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=96055/marcus

the other steamy novels sold by http://www.wowhead.com/npc=106887/cravitz-lorent#sells

----

don't think it's related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naizy View Post
    Marcus - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=96055/marcus

the other steamy novels sold by http://www.wowhead.com/npc=106887/cravitz-lorent#sells

----

don't think it's related.
    it would be pretty funny if our haa was some how tied into the book though, but yeah its not related

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it would be pretty funny if our haa was some how tied into the book though, but yeah its not related
    [Steamy Romance Novel: 50 Shades of the Darkening]
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.