My Dk will be AK 4 just before this boss goes away. So, if I kill the boss now for the loot, then come back later and kill them again for the Hidden, would it drop? I know Frost has only been out today, but I was wondering about the other 'hidden' appearances that dropped from World Bosses, and if anyone had experience with those and how they interacted with 'multi-kills' within the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural View Post
    You will get it regardless of spec or loot spec.

Also, the Valarjar rep requirement (if there is one) has to be Friendly or below, I got the HAA on my DK who is a sliver into friendly (509/6000), but have AK12.
    Great. I just wanted to know if I had to be dicking around in frost or not since I haven't spent any time with it. I'm exalted and at AK 15 so I should be fine..I hope.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    We as players had visions of grandeur due to other class weapons...but many others had simple acquisition we just took the longest for our condition to spawn.
    The fact of the matter is, the others with "simple acquisition" didn't put in half the work we did as a community, and got told time and time again by Blizzard that it was in the game and attainable and that we weren't doing enough. Only to walk up to a world boss, do my rotation for 3 minutes and collect it in the end.

Deleted
    I have to agree, i'm prettry sure i won't feel super happy like i was when i looted the Bonereaver's hook (i'm on EU server, so i'll have to wait a bit)
    In the top 3 of the less epic ways to have an hidden appearence, BM and MM hunters are n°1 and 2, but frost DK is definitely 3rd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got it. Unholy spec and I was dead while the boss died.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Cizar13 View Post
    I have to agree, i'm prettry sure i won't feel super happy like i was when i looted the Bonereaver's hook (i'm on EU server, so i'll have to wait a bit)
    In the top 3 of the less epic ways to have an hidden appearence, BM and MM hunters are n°1 and 2, but frost DK is definitely 3rd.
    Less epic way? There are way more than 3 classes that just get their appearance froma simple drop. Guardian Druid, Destro Lock, Balance Druid (which also had to get exalted with 2 factions), Survival Hunter, Resto Druid (Plant a seed and wait 3 days for it to grow), Fire Mage, Frost Mage, Brewmaster Monk....

I can go on and on with a list. Most of the classes are just simple drops or just really easy things you have to do. Honestly, Frost DK has it nice as Blizzard made sure the world bosses have almost a 100% drop rate for it. I've been farming Destro Lock's HAA since the first week of the expansion, every single day and still don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    My Dk will be AK 4 just before this boss goes away. So, if I kill the boss now for the loot, then come back later and kill them again for the Hidden, would it drop? I know Frost has only been out today, but I was wondering about the other 'hidden' appearances that dropped from World Bosses, and if anyone had experience with those and how they interacted with 'multi-kills' within the week.
    No one knows yet. There are two people who killed him today at AK 3 and got nothing. They'll be trying again at AK 4 tomorrow, so I'll update you as soon as they post again.

10+ Year Old Account

FDK Hidden skin

Quote Originally Posted by scylenara View Post
    No one knows yet. There are two people who killed him today at AK 3 and got nothing. They'll be trying again at AK 4 tomorrow, so I'll update you as soon as they post again.
    Got mine today on new WB AK8 http://imgur.com/a/bIViu

Deleted
    Legit quitting wow over how poor this was. It's frostmourne ffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    Less epic way? There are way more than 3 classes that just get their appearance froma simple drop
    SPOILER : since the hidden appearence is an item, you aften have to drop it :^) /trollmode off

Clearly, you can't beat MM and BM hunters (its like the vendor has a whole pile of hidden skins in his shop #epicness) but all the appearences you mentions requires farming a little bit.
    I'm not saying that farming is epic, but for Frost DK, we cannot even farm for our hidden skin, and it's really frustrating that its a 100% drop chance on a world boss that appear only once each 3 month or so.
    That's why IMO frost dk' hidden appearence is 3rd of my top ^^

But i can understand that you haven't the same point of view

Deleted
    Is it a guaranteed drop guys, or we will have to farm the boss? Currently sitting at 15 AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Is it a guaranteed drop guys, or we will have to farm the boss? Currently sitting at 15 AK.
    Guarranteed drop above AK4 (Blizzard has previously stated that all world boss HAAs are 100% now)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspira View Post
    Legit quitting wow over how poor this was. It's frostmourne ffs.
    A bit nitpicky, but it's not Frostmourne. Just shards of it reforged.

Blizzard should have told us a hint that pointed to a world boss ages ago while the threads were still pouring over lore, random theories and crazy ideas. But we're ultimately the ones that assumed it would be epic.

I wouldn't quit WoW over an HAA, but understand if you do. Frostmourne is an iconic weapon in the lore, wielded by one of the game's greatest villains. It really does feel like the weapons built from its remains should get special treatment. But deadlines loom, compromised are made, and the development of the game moves on.

I got guys! Just dropped from the Soultakers. Funny thing that happend is that when I killed them it didn't appear anything, then it went straight to my mailbox as The Postmaster, as if I missed a loot.

Anyway, this is it, guys

Deleted
    While still reforged IT IS a frostmourne and it have almost its original strength of a rune sword (proven in something that I wont spoil but specific someone who still warns you about the sword - he shows in almost every broken shore zone)

Deleted
    Have you found a good xmog for the green version already?

Quote Originally Posted by Inject View Post
    Make sure you're actually looting the bosses. It isn't automatically rewarded to you.
    Just no one gets worried, it's okay if you forgot to loot the bosses, the postmaster will mail it to you like any other loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Guarranteed drop above AK4 (Blizzard has previously stated that all world boss HAAs are 100% now)
    Thanks for the info.

At long last, we shall have our hidden skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizar13 View Post
    SPOILER : since the hidden appearence is an item, you aften have to drop it :^) /trollmode off

Clearly, you can't beat MM and BM hunters (its like the vendor has a whole pile of hidden skins in his shop #epicness) but all the appearences you mentions requires farming a little bit.
    I'm not saying that farming is epic, but for Frost DK, we cannot even farm for our hidden skin, and it's really frustrating that its a 100% drop chance on a world boss that appear only once each 3 month or so.
    That's why IMO frost dk' hidden appearence is 3rd of my top ^^

But i can understand that you haven't the same point of view
    But Fury Warrior has it worse....they have to get 2 drops from 2 world bosses, the first was the first one up, but he also didn't have 100% drop chance back then,s o there are fury warriors who farmed him who are still waiting on him to respawn so they can be done with there hidden artifact. It also has more 'arbitrary' conditions that don't really make it 'cooler' to obtain(Exalted with Valarjar and Godking Skovald drop)

AK16, exalted with everything, in UH spec but with loot spec to Frost, two hours later...got loot from boss and WQ completion, but no HAA on boss or in mailbox. Going to kill it again to see what happens.

/edit: nvm did not get WQ completion...WQ tooltip says I haven't killed Reaver Jdorn but gave me credit for the other two. Anyway, gonna kill it again.

/editedit: Still nothing, and got credit for the WQ and the Monstrosities achievement this time.

/editeditedit: Nevermind there it is in my mailbox. I think the key is to make sure you deal some damage to all three boss mobs.
    Last edited by zereissen; 2016-11-22 at 07:37 PM.