Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeithrom View Post
    They are blue? But if in not any color are blue
    The blue color on the Dark Runeblades comes from the 100 dungeons run with a Hidden Appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Caip View Post
    By the way, just noticed that the runes on the blades do change

Probably nothing worth looking for, just thought that I should mention it

The Gravekeeper PvP skin also has different rooms from either the standard skin or the hidden skin. It's because the runes are just there for aesthetics, in all likelihood.

Also, to the poster above me: The base color for the hidden skin is Green, not Blue. Blue was shown (presumably) because a glitch can be used in order to appear like you have the hidden skin when you in fact do not, and this glitch requires you to choose a color (blue, purple, or red) other than the base one (green).

Deleted
    Hey Guys , this is my first post in MMO-Champion.
    I think i noticed something.
    Somewhere i readed about this sentence what Arthas Said: "Memory of Arthas says: Every king must kneel before death."
    It's made me think and some of HAA can be orbitained via reputation so i checked every legion repu and i think maybe it's relevant.

The item name is : Death's Door Charm (cant link from wowhead)
    Sold By : Valdemar Stormseeker<Valarjar Emissary>

It's said : "Attuned to your time in Hellheim."
    and the name is Deaths Door Charm.

Many post about Hellheim and Futhark. I think we have to find something in Hellheim via use this toy , becouse the spirit realm.
    (plz dont hurt my english i know it's lame)

Maybe has to do it in 4 places where arthas is. just an idea.
    Last edited by mmocf75a1e709f; 2016-10-15 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenourfi View Post
    Hey Guys , this is my first post in MMO-Champion.
    I think i noticed something.
    Somewhere i readed about this sentence what Arthas Said: "Memory of Arthas says: Every king must kneel before death."
    It's made me think and some of HAA can be orbitained via reputation so i checked every legion repu and i think maybe it's relevant.

The item name is : Death's Door Charm (cant link from wowhead)
    Sold By : Valdemar Stormseeker<Valarjar Emissary>

It's said : "Attuned to your time in Hellheim."
    and the name is Deaths Door Charm.

Many post about Hellheim and Futhark. I think we have to find something in Hellheim via use this toy , becouse the spirit realm.
    (plz dont hurt my english i know it's lame)

Maybe has to do it in 4 places where arthas is. just an idea.
    It's not confirmed, but were pretty certain the kneeling before death quote is a reference to the honoring the past achievement that you complete as frost when you kneel in the lordaeron throne room.

Deleted
    maybe you have to kneel down at memory of arthas (just an idea), but the toy is pretty intresting. Going to check it

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnyr View Post
    Alright, I've decided to tackle this issue like an intellectual, and to narrow down our options as much as possible. Towards this purpose, I have assessed the various ways that each and every spec attains their HAA, and can now say a bit more about what kind of thing we can expect from the location of our HAA.

First and foremost, as Blood DKs (such as myself) get their HAA from Withered Army Training (hereafter abbreviated WAT), I looked at what other classes attained a HAA from WAT. As it turns out, this included just the Monk and the Paladin class, neither of which were helpful. This is because I have pre-emptively ruled out the following ways of attaining HAAs from our probable options: Emerald Nightmare (EN) Kill, Order Hall (OH) Progression, Immediate Purchase (which just includes BM Hunters), Direct Zone Mob Drop (including just Fire Mage and Holy Paladin), Dungeons (including just Outlaw Rogues and Resto Shamans), and something I refer to as Special Attainment (which includes Unholy DKs, Arcane Mages, Ret Paladins, Disc Priests, Subtlety Rogues, and Demonology Warlocks). Special Attainment HAAs either require looking for a very unique cue (Eredar Heads, Exploding Sheep) or require something which launches you back into old content through some obscure trigger (Unholy DKs, Ret Paladins, Disc Priests, Subtlety Rogues). The key point here is this: By this criteria, no class yet has more than one Special Attainment HAA. This would seem to imply that looking for the Frost HAA in old content or looking for some super special way of acquiring it is pointless. This idea is reinforced by the fact that Blizzard retracted a statement originally telling Frost DKs that their HAA (like Ret Pally's) would require a super special set-up. Blizzard corrected themselves, saying they intended to say Arcane Mages and not Frost DKs. There are, instead, 6 other ways which seem more likely:

Option 1: Reputation. MM Hunters require Court of Farondis rep, Balance Druids require Dreamweaver rep, and Holy Priests require Valarjar rep. Notably, this would seem to indicate that a HAA should require Highmountain rep (so that all four leveling reps are used). What would be required once this rep is attained, it is hard to say, but both Balance Druids and Holy Priests had to run iconic dungeons for theirs. If one is worried about the fact that Wardens rep is also not being used by any HAA, it is possible that either unused rep is related to the Arms Artifact as well.

Option 2: Indirect Zone Mob Drop. In contrast to the Direct Zone Mob Drops which we have already ruled out, Indirect Zone Mob Drops include Havoc DHs and Affliction Warlocks. These two specs get their HAA from first looting some item off of a Zone Mob (Havoc gets theirs in Suramar, while Affliction gets theirs from a specific mob in Faronaar). Once they have acquired these items, they end up directed to do some specific task in order to finally get their HAA. Our discussion regarding the Glowing Runestone and Futhark would seem quite similar to the HAAs in this option. However, the HAAs in this option get their initial object from Mobs, not off of the ground. Perhaps we have simply not killed the right sort of mob enough times? It is hard to say.

Option 3: Unique Daily. Many specs get their HAA from a direct sort of OH daily, however, this category is a bit different from that sort of OH attainment. This option includes Feral Druids and Prot Warriors, who have to go to a specific location every day, and then they get some sort of cue that they can acquire their HAA there. Both locations for these specs appear in Legion content. I was wondering if our ability to duel NPC DKs might be related to this. If not, there still may be some location where this can activate for us. Altogether, though, this option seems the least likely.

Option 4: The Underbelly. I have already attempted farming the Underbelly, but have just learned that it can take anywhere from 20 rare Underbelly elite kills to 150 in order to find a respective HAA. Two other specs acquire their HAAs in this way: Assassination Rogues and Elemental Shamans. While not the most likely of possibilities here, it certainly is a possibility nonetheless. I will continue farming Underbelly while in Frost spec, although I am unsure if the player had to be using the respective specs for Rogues and Shamans.

Option 5: World Bosses. Our nightmare come alive. Both Enhancement Shamans and Fury Warriors rely on this slow, boring, easy mechanic in order to acquire their HAAs. It's always possible that we are on this list, too. The Soultakers have been listed as a likely source of our HAA. I hope that recent Dev talk referring to our HAA attainment as "prestigious" implies that this is not the case.

Option 6. Unknown. What, unknown?! WHAT'S THE BLOODY POINT OF THIS LIST, THEN?! You ask. Well, simply put: Many of the HAA Attainment styles listed above come in pairs. It is possible that the Frost DK HAA and the Arms Warrior HAA trigger also come in a pair, one with a new mechanic which has yet to be discovered. Perhaps, in contrast to Option 2, both of these specs must pick up an item off of the ground (like the Glowing Runestone) which will eventually lead them to their HAA. Perhaps there is a specific World Boss that needs killing at a specific AK level (I'm looking at you, Mortiferous!). I don't want to give too much hope with this list, but I do want to reinvigorate the conversation.

I hope we can find the HAA soon. The above options may be suitable starting points on the matter.

P.S. Also, no other HAA appears to require the use of a toy, and none of them appear to rely on professions except for the most Special of Special Attainments (Ret Pally's HAA). I think our energies would therefore be better directed at other activities, though in one finds, say, the archaeology reward Key to Narthalas Academy, feel free to look through the area for us, just in case.

TL;DR: Options 1-6 are the most probably ways of attaining our HAA, based on the ways other specs have attained theirs.
    Now that I think about it, I have never seen an NPC I could duel in the Heart of Azeroth (Shaman OH), and my buddy says there aren't any in the Rogue or Paladin OHs either (that he knows of). If they are unique to Acherus then they might be worth investigating further. Anyone know if you can repeatedly duel the same NPC, or if it can only be done once a day for each one?

Also the paired attainment methods is interesting and bears further consideration.

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently there is only one duel-able NPC in Acherus at any given time. Also it despawns after being defeated and then respawns a few minutes later. Probably not related but maybe worth looking into if someone wants to take the time.

Considering the fact that only one exists, it might still be a daily RNG chance to trigger progress on the HAA and the quick respawn is to allow multiple people an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    So apparently there is only one duel-able NPC in Acherus at any given time.
    I always have two.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenourfi View Post
    maybe you have to kneel down at memory of arthas (just an idea), but the toy is pretty intresting. Going to check it
    Ive tried this myself at several memories with no luck.

The paired HAA unlock is definately an idea for consideration. In saying that it could be related to a faction rep unlocked toy. I did notice court has a toy that teleports you to places to learn some kind of lesson.... this could be a lead if anyone wants to check. I will also follow up on this in the morning

Guys! I found something! Someone mentioned this earlier, but if you go to Helya in Helheim and /kneel before her, she appears to move. What they didn't mention, however, is that Helya actually targets you for a brief moment before returning to her usual state. Maybe she is casting some sort of invisible spell? I am unsure if this is DK specific, however, and have no way of testing other classes at the moment. Interesting stuff.

Also, I agree with the guy above me. I have two dueling partners in Acherus. One near the left Runeforge (from the entrance) and one behind the guy who recruits Ebon Knights/Ravagers.

Beginners guide to dimensional rifting is the toys name

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnyr View Post
    Guys! I found something! Someone mentioned this earlier, but if you go to Helya in Helheim and /kneel before her, she appears to move. What they didn't mention, however, is that Helya actually targets you for a brief moment before returning to her usual state. Maybe she is casting some sort of invisible spell? I am unsure if this is DK specific, however, and have no way of testing other classes at the moment. Interesting stuff.

Also, I agree with the guy above me. I have two dueling partners in Acherus. One near the left Runeforge (from the entrance) and one behind the guy who recruits Ebon Knights/Ravagers.
    The kneeling infront of helya has been mentioned and i do believe she targets other classes as well if memory serves correctly

I think right now we still think logically knowing how are these secret things, we must think about what it would be illogical, look in places where there should be no reference to what we want, because despite all our attempts and ideas still do not find track any

I think right now we still think logically knowing how are these secret things, we must think about what it would be illogical, look in places where there should be no reference to what we want, because despite all our attempts and ideas still do not find track any
    I agree. I am under the persuasion that Stormheim is a dead end for us. I know SH has runes and what not but i think that would be far too obvious

Deleted
    There is a new coin at dalaran fountain , Called Helya's Coin and the description is : "If Found , please return this coin to me in person".
    Maybe you have to fish up , go to helya and kneel before him.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When will you realize, Arthas aka previous LK appearance in Legion was just cosmetics and it's there to give you some flashbacks from the past with AP as a gift.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Quote Originally Posted by CaldwenDK View Post
    I agree. I am under the persuasion that Stormheim is a dead end for us. I know SH has runes and what not but i think that would be far too obvious
    Today we have tried everything that could be reference to the runes, even I have searched the sea of Stormheim in search of sunken ships that have a secret place without accomplishing anything, I think it's time to start looking other sides, because, as we have this mystery of Kosumoth, in places where no one could imagine that there exists a secret cave

Since hitting AK9, I have run Heroic MoS as frost and visited pretty much every notable NPC + location mentioned in this thread. Nothing different.

Let me know if you want me to check anything else.

Today we have tried everything that could be reference to the runes, even I have searched the sea of Stormheim in search of sunken ships that have a secret place without accomplishing anything, I think it's time to start looking other sides, because, as we have this mystery of Kosumoth, in places where no one could imagine that there exists a secret cave
    I agree. I think highmountain is the only zone that doesnt have much in the way of HAA steps or processes going in there. All that comes to mind right now is prot war

I agree. I think highmountain is the only zone that doesnt have much in the way of HAA steps or processes going in there. All that comes to mind right now is prot war
    The Blind Marshlands in Highmountain are pretty DK-esque. Might give that place a glance.

There are two areas that have not been explored in depth yet, the island of the wardens and the eye of Azshara

There are two areas that have not been explored in depth yet, the island of the wardens and the eye of Azshara
    I searched Eye of Azshara and the Broken Shore pretty thoroughly last night. I thought I had found a Frost HAA lead, but it turns out I had just accidentally found the start of the Kosumoth attunement. Oops.

Other than that, there was nothing interesting. Bunch of empty caves around the edges of Eye of Azshara. Most of the sunken ships were unable to be entered. I investigated every building and cave I could find on the Broken Shore, but nothing stood out.