Page 5 of 188 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    My interpretation of the memories of Arthas if you only link them to past events

Kneel before the Throne from the WC3 cinematic

Either Forgotten Shore in Dragonblight OR the Dead Scar

Sylvanas. She was in "hell" in her short story when she commited suicide by jumping off ICC. She is now trying to prevent getting back there by getting more Val'kyr. Currently she only has like 3 left.

The Lich King obviously. Similar what Mal'Ganis said all the way back in WC3.
    Other possiblity is that the Val'kyr wanting a pact with Sylvanas in the short story to not be shackled to Bolvar could have been a ruse and planned by Bolvar.
    These seem to me like they are riddles, giving us specific instructions in the areas we are in, for instance "Every king must kneel before death" I feel as if he is telling us to kneel before someone of importance such as "The nameless king" which is a rare spawn not too far away from where we saw Arthus, so maybe kneeling on top of his grave summoning him then kneeling or killing him then kneeling to his spirit? Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    thats for a color variant for a weapon model not yet in game
    Blizz already said all hidden skins are in the game and obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by PoopBear View Post
    These seem to me like they are riddles, giving us specific instructions in the areas we are in, for instance "Every king must kneel before death" I feel as if he is telling us to kneel before someone of importance such as "The nameless king" which is a rare spawn not too far away from where we saw Arthus, so maybe kneeling on top of his grave summoning him then kneeling or killing him then kneeling to his spirit? Just an idea.
    ppl have tried everything to do with what the memories say, nothing came out of it, unless it was locked behind some higher AK

Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Blizz already said all hidden skins are in the game and obtainable.
    there will be more skins in the future genius

Deleted
    Well I am AK6 on the blades and I knelt before the "nameless king" and a friendly ghost of someone else nearby and nothing happened nor did anything indicate otherwise.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Could their be more memories, kind of strange that frost is the only one that got them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleion View Post
    Could their be more memories, kind of strange that frost is the only one that got them.
    Yeah im still betting on those LK conversations that turn false to everybody when running the scrit have something to do with the hidden skin, gotta figure how to trigger those conversations tho.

I wouldnt be surprised next week maintenance we find someone getting the skin just like UNH. Pretty sure blizz is holding the release of them so ppl wont get em right away.

Deleted
    You are probably right Kendros, keeps people hunting for longer which in turn brings them back to the game and they are probably have a little giggle as well, watching everyone hunt for them. :P

Deleted
    By searching "knee" in the dialog file, i've found this :
    120952;"You should kneel before a king.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;70098;0;0;22522
    120953;"Out with it! I have little time...";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;70099;0;0;22522
    120954;"Are you here to pay tribute?";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;70100;0;0;22522
    120955;"Next time, you will kneel before me.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;70101;0;0;22522
    120956;"Hurry back or I will unleash the hounds.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;70102;0;0;22522
    120957;"The glory of Stromgarde is at hand.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;70103;0;0;22522
    I'm gonna go check Stromgarde, it can be a thing. Remember Thoras was the ruler of Stromgarde.

EDIT : Ok, fuck me, Stromgarde is only related for recruiting Thoras in the class hall.
    Last edited by mmocf0be429ed8; 2016-10-06 at 06:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."

Ra-den, Isle of Thunder. Just saying.

In "Runewood" of Stormheim there are blue glowing runestones you can click on laying inside huts. They provide a non-stacking shield that falls off pretty quickly. I tried to pick up 2 but they did not stack. Tried riding horsemans mount around, nothing. There is a rare (obvious Katt Von D reference) and lots of hoverable "rune tools" but no quest that leads to them. I have been all over the graves, emoting, kneeling, slaughtering ghosts, mind-controlling, corpse exploding, etc....

On the subject of the memories of Arthas...

Quote Originally Posted by Memory of Arthas, Val'Sharah
    The darkness does not die, <name>
    Rage Against the Nightmare. Struggle as you will.
    The infinite darkness is patient. We will all be claimed in the end.
    This might very well refer to Arthas' own end. He, like Sylvanas, has been claimed by the darkness. That's where he is now. He also directly refers to it upon death.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas Menethil
    I see... only Darkness... before me.

Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."

Ra-den, Isle of Thunder. Just saying.
    Is that speculation, or did you actually find something there?
    Can that place even be soloed in heroic mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    Is that speculation, or did you actually find something there?
    Can that place even be soloed in heroic mode?
    Solo'd it last week with AK6 and got nothing.

Are we sure Memories of Arthas are a thing?
    They appear in our mini-map as stars just like the earth-rings for Enhancement Shaman, where you need to defeat a corrupted elemental to set it free or something like that. They too are present in the four maps in Broken Isles, except on Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayborne View Post
    Are we sure Memories of Arthas are a thing?
    They appear in our mini-map as stars just like the earth-rings for Enhancement Shaman, where you need to defeat a corrupted elemental to set it free or something like that. They too are present in the four maps in Broken Isles, except on Suramar.
    We are not sure they are a thing, but they are the only thing we have to go on....soooo....yea, its that or nothing at all

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand I may be reeeeeaaaaaaching but the hidden appearance itself is closer to Ashbringer (IMO) and could very well have to do with the corrupting of Ashbringer (the event itself). Consider that Darion Mograine is still nameplated in Acherus whereas the other Horsemen are not. I think the trigger activates him and we go from there.

Maybe the trigger has to do with the Dark Horsemen perk (as he is the 4th Horsemen, his steed's name is "Fury" which is related to Arthas' echo speech, and we have seen numerous horsemen details datamined.)

Also, many other classes have a hidden appearance locked behind an early Class Hall perk. Could just be a drop gated by the perk OR something to do with the Jilted Lover as the only two classes that have the Horsemen perk are DKs and Paladins. Maybe the perk coding is the same and the reason for the interaction except Paladins can't control undead like we can (especially while we can stay mounted). Does the control of the Jilted Lover still break when you change zones WHEN you are on the summoned mount (perk).

Or maybe mounted (perk) and needing to get the drop from killing "Demons and Dreadlords" as per Bolvar when we first get the blades...
    Last edited by Ruunicus; 2016-10-06 at 07:10 PM.

If someone is going to Maw of Souls can you keep a look out for this guy: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102769/decrepit-runecarver
    Who knows, maybe hes linked to our weapon somehow

It is quite possible that Darion Mograine is related to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory of Arthas, Highmountain
    You believe that you are in control, that your will is your own...
    Yet you do as He commands.
    You exist by His whim alone.
    You imagine yourself to be free, but you will always be His instrument...
    Of course, the obvious option was Bolvar as the new Lich King, but let's not forget that we have followed the lead of Darion Mograine for pretty much the entire time so far.

Also, there is this.

95138;"The time of apocalypse is upon us once again, $n.$b$bWill you rise to the occasion?";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    95140;"<Koltira regards you with an emotionless stare.>";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    95141;"<Koltira glowers at you.>$b$bLeave... I have nothing to say to you.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    95142;"When you took your first unholy breath it was in the musty halls of Acherus.$b$bIt is here where we must set aside our differences and work as a united Knights of the Ebon Blade if we are to defeat the Demons.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    95148;"There is no light in the darkness. There is no hope.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;22522
    I might've just missed some of these lines being used elsewhere, but I thought it was curious when I was searching through "Darkness" to find these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    It is quite possible that Darion Mograine is related to this.

Of course, the obvious option was Bolvar as the new Lich King, but let's not forget that we have followed the lead of Darion Mograine for pretty much the entire time so far.

Also, there is this.

I might've just missed some of these lines being used elsewhere, but I thought it was curious when I was searching through "Darkness" to find these things.
    The second and third lines belong to koltira when you talk to him in acherus. The third line is Thassarian when you talk to him in acherus. I don't know about the first or fourth although i can swear i've had the first said to me before by mograine or something...