Quote Originally Posted by MisterZ View Post
    Has anyone reported the very odd "disgraved" runecarver text to blizzard? I'm almost 100% sure this is causing a bug that makes our HAA unobtainable.

1. Every other entry pertaining to this shows disgraced runecarver

2. On a standard keyboard V and C are right next to each other.

3. If the code were trying to trigger an event for disgraced runecarver but someone made a typo and put disgraved, then you would know it wouldn't return with anything, thus it would be impossible to trigger our HAA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masskara View Post
    Yeah that's true. And the kind of dumb arse thing Blizzard would have forgotten about..
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah that could be an issue, but it would be really bad if no one at blizzard has noticed this, if this what is stopping us from getting the HAA then i would have expected blizzard to say that its currently bugged and will be hotfixed.

disgraved isn't a word, but it sounds like something thats removed from a grave, so could be disgraved, but i don't think blizzard would make a word up for that, and as you said, theres a few disgraced runecarver things. if we havent been able to obtain our HAA because of a bug and blizzard knew about it and didn't tell us, then thats really shitty of them to do so. and if they haven't noticed theres a bug with it, when its something as obvious as that, then thats really lazy on their part.
    While the spelling is suspicious and enough to make me question if its responsible for why we have had such shit luck, I am like 99% sure that the game doesn't call spell/event/npc names, but rather their IDs. So if a typo was responsible it would likely be along the lines of the triggering event calling "Event(1234r)" instead of "Event(12345)"

Notice that for the "Send Disgraved Runecaerver Event", there is an Effect of "Send Script Event(47590)". My first guess would be that this would then call an event/spell with an id of 47590, which happens to be "Freezing Cloud Periodic (Left)", which in turn applies an aura called "Freezing Cloud".

Also of interest is the fact that "Conversation - Disgraced Runecarver" has TWO effects. "Unknown Effect(Effect #219)(746)" and "Send Script Event(47590)". The second effect is the same as above, the Freezing Cloud thing, but the first effect is interesting. Not only is the entire "Unknown Effect" thing odd as all hell, but there IS no event/spell with an ID of 219 and 746 is "First Aid".

Now this could either be evidence of a bug where the Conversation event has a typo in its script and its calling something that doesn't exist as a result, or it could simply be a sign of shoddy coding intended to break a link between something that was removed form the game and a part that was left in the game for other purposes.

My suggestion, if we are to assume that either or both of these events is tied to our HAA, is to find an NPC, spell or other event that has an effect of calling either one of those spells.
    Last edited by aroth; 2016-10-18 at 01:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBern View Post
    Will you look at what I just found...

wowhead .com/spell=197170/send-disgraved-runecarver-event

wowhead .com/spell=196975/conversation-disgraced-runecarver
    THIS CAN BE IT !!!!1

Aura is hidden
    Cast time is hidden

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRodi View Post
    Can be, can be not. Progamming wise, if "Disgraced/Disgraved Runecarver" is a variable that holds the name, it would cause the event not to trigger, since the code would be constantly looking for a variable thats not there. But in datamined texts, variables that contain names are expressed with a %s, which is not the case. So i dont think thats the problem.
    Its a possibility, what are we waiting for? Let's tell this to Blizz and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Egnatius-ED View Post
    Under 'uncategorized' on wowhead (same as one of the Arcane quests):

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=44637/t...ssion-1-ch-1-5
    Ran /script print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44637)) and it came back as true, meaning its already been completed. Most likely you found an internal tracker for some part of the Order Hall Campaign (possibly for the missions that had to be completed one at a time).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by n3cr0he11 View Post
    THIS CAN BE IT !!!!1

Aura is hidden
    Cast time is hidden
    Doesn't mean shit. Lots of in game spells/events/effects have hidden auras and cast times. All it means is that it wont show up as an active buff/debuff on the caster and they won't have a cast bar while casting/channeling it. All the other effects with it also point to it being an effect/event that is meant to run in the background, possibly alongside something else that is visible (such as a spoken dialog with an NPC, or an RP event in the middle of a fight.)

Deleted
    We must digging and datamine now same as other classes, mage? I think typo Disgraced/Disgraved report error for a script and we cant trigger this quest chain....

Thank's for looking into that aroth :P

We must digging and datamine now same as other classes, mage? I think typo Disgraced/Disgraved report error for a script and we cant trigger this quest chain....
    Doubtful this is whats keeping us from triggering it, but definitely report it as a bug. Never know, maybe in the process of fixing that they will notice something else is wrong and fix whatever IS keeping us from getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i have honestly no idea how people found those caves for Kosumoth, if ours is hidden like that, then its just overkill from blizzard lol

but really those kosumoth orbs, theres no hints or anything in game, how did people find anything on that chain. i know the orbs were datamined, but thats it. considering people found all that stuff a while ago, i don't believe that theres just going to be an item or an npc somewhere we need to interact with at the moment.
    Hi everyone! I was reading this thread quite long and decided to register to answer this thing about how we did find Kosumoth orbs ^^

I was there that night and was searching with other ppl...First of all we have found 3 caves in Azsuna and noticed 3 similar orbs. Then 4th cave was found - in the eye of azshara.

Then Drak'thul was found and one guy noticed Drak'thul has small rocks on his table. (sorry, that comment on wowhead where we did searching deleted, I dont remember any nicknames ;( ) Then we placed those rocks on Broken isles map and 4 of them matched with already found orbs coords. So we had a map for Valsharah, Highmountain and Stormheim and didn't made a lot of searching there ^^ So there still can be hidden places...But not in Azsuna, no xD

Sorry for my English ^^ Its not my native language

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eipril View Post
    Hi everyone! I was reading this thread quite long and decided to register to answer this thing about how we did find Kosumoth orbs ^^

I was there that night and was searching with other ppl...First of all we have found 3 caves in Azsuna and noticed 3 similar orbs. Then 4th cave was found - in the eye of azshara.

Then Drak'thul was found and one guy noticed Drak'thul has small rocks on his table. (sorry, that comment on wowhead where we did searching deleted, I dont remember any nicknames ;( ) Then we placed those rocks on Broken isles map and 4 of them matched with already found orbs coords. So we had a map for Valsharah, Highmountain and Stormheim and didn't made a lot of searching there ^^ So there still can be hidden places...But not in Azsuna, no xD
    WHAT?!

<mind-blown-meme> :O

- - - Updated - - -

WELL NOW I THINK WE CAN FIND OUR HAA IN 7.2... MAYBE

I ran into another weird thing, but i don't know if anyone has seen it or messed with it at all. At least, no one has in this thread.

Stormheim: 57.62,35.66 I picked up an item off the ground named "Cursed Coins". It turned me into an hellmouth Vykrul. The spell and item are here
    /spell=220363/ai-cast-cursed-coins
    /object=252163/cursed-coins

I didn't see anyone else around to talk to and i ran around for a minute with the buff and nothing interesting happened. All of the mobs in the area were neutral at the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatersttots View Post
    I ran into another weird thing, but i don't know if anyone has seen it or messed with it at all. At least, no one has in this thread.

Stormheim: 57.62,35.66 I picked up an item off the ground named "Cursed Coins". It turned me into an hellmouth Vykrul. The spell and item are here

I didn't see anyone else around to talk to and i ran around for a minute with the buff and nothing interesting happened. All of the mobs in the area were neutral at the time.
    did the vykruls become "talkable" for you or just neutral?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatersttots View Post

Disregard, i found another one around the area, just a random use item.

WHAT?!

<mind-blown-meme> :O
    Sorry if its hard to understand me ;(

I'm talking about this -

imgur.com/a/zFJEo

Green - we have found this caves before map. Red - we were searching for it after we found the map. I didnt add 1 rock, its on the ground and its for eye of azshara orb..
    So you can see where we searched everything in case to find some hidden caves ^^

Aaaand i'll stop offtoping <3 PS. just in case - its all about how we found Kosumoth
    Last edited by Eipril; 2016-10-18 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skysin View Post
    1 day 20 hours left until I hit AK10 personally. I hit lvl 110 about 23 hours or so into the expansion pack, so on launch day

Thanks.. unless it's something else, like the spelling bug I'll bet we will see more when you guys hit 10..

I'm talking about this -

imgur.com/a/zFJEo

Green - we have found this caves before map. Red - we were searching for it after we found the map. I didnt add 1 rock, its on the ground and its for eye of azshara orb..
    So you can see where we searched everything in case to find some hidden caves ^^

Aaaand i'll stop offtoping <3

Oh man that is insane, and bumps me, could be a lead somewhere close and we are missing, maybe the guy pointing at somewhere...

BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

I'm talking about this -

imgur.com/a/zFJEo

Aaaand i'll stop offtoping <3 PS. just in case - its all about how we found Kosumoth

So what about the stone that is in the floor?

there`s 9 stone. 8 in the table and one on the floor.

any idea?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yxiomel View Post
    Maybe this is lost in this very long thread, but are:

(links mmo doesn't allow me to post because yes >

anything interesting?
    Most likely the 4 images of Arthas we found, is one of the first clues we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Yxiomel View Post
    All of those print true for me, so I think they're related to the Arthas memories.

Quote Originally Posted by ZehBozoca View Post
    So what about the stone that is in the floor?

there`s 9 stone. 8 in the table and one on the floor.

any idea?
    Its for Kosumoth orbs. Eye of Azshara isnt on a map - its for 9th orb(the one in the ship).

This stones dont have anything to do with FDK HAA I just wanted to show how we found it and where we did searching.(since I saw questions about it several times here) Thought it may help you to find something. Or to make your searching a bit easier<3