Frost DK macro/addon/help/something please!

Hello,

I am looking for a way to combined obliterate and frostcythe into one button.... in a way.

Normally I am spamming obliterate but when I get a killing machine proc I want to use frostsythe. The issue I am having is often I am pressing obliterate so fast that I use the killing machine proc on obliterate instead of frostcythe like I wanted to. What I would like to do is have one button that cast obliterate if the killing machine proc is NOT up and cast frostcythe if the proc IS up.

Any way to do that?

You can't do [if: procc/buff/cooldown] macros. Not possible, sorry.

You can track it, but that's it. Considering DKs now have a (relatively) slow GCD now compared to pre-legion, this definitely shouldn't be an issue, even with mashing your abilities. I'd suggest getting either WeakAuras2 or TellMeWhen*, and just setting up an icon on your screen when the Killing Machine buff is active.

*You should really already have either of these, they are all-but expected these days. You're essentially putting yourself at a disadvantage for not having them as they are just so damn efficient compared to the default UI when setup properly.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-10-11 at 10:38 PM.