Tired Subject - Enhancement Trinkets

Hey Guys,

I don't mean to saturate the trinket discussion, but I'm looking for some feedback as I don't have any experience simming.

I have the following trinkets, I can't determine which 2 to run full-time.

825 DSB w/socket
    835 SFF
    845 Agi/Mastery WQ
    850 Agi/Haste WQ
    865 Egg
    865 Swarming Plaguehive

My character is Caîrne-Burning Legion (US)

I've been getting huge ilevel upgrades on non-main spec armor (legs, helm, bracers) so my mastery and haste aren't optimal, but I feel like using the stat-stick WQ trinkets may be a loss compared to the on-attack trinkets I could be using.

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

http://puu.sh/rcI4h/aa897ced4b.png
    (these are assumed at 850 so you'll have to base your judgements on comparative ilvl differences)

I'd probably guess the 835 SFF and 865 Egg Shell would be your optimal choices. The DSB with socket might outperform the egg shell but 40 ilvls can be a substantial difference. I'd run a sim of both just to be sure. The SFF however, even though it's at 835, is going to outperform just about anything until you start getting 880+ mythic trinkets. That's a definite must imo.
    GM of <Calm Down> [H | US-Magtheridon], Currently: 7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CairneBL View Post
    Hey Guys,

I don't mean to saturate the trinket discussion, but I'm looking for some feedback as I don't have any experience simming.

I have the following trinkets, I can't determine which 2 to run full-time.

825 DSB w/socket
    835 SFF
    845 Agi/Mastery WQ
    850 Agi/Haste WQ
    865 Egg
    865 Swarming Plaguehive

My character is Caîrne-Burning Legion (US)

I've been getting huge ilevel upgrades on non-main spec armor (legs, helm, bracers) so my mastery and haste aren't optimal, but I feel like using the stat-stick WQ trinkets may be a loss compared to the on-attack trinkets I could be using.

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated.
    All I can say is that swarming plague, is def one of the best I've used dps wise. and no suprise really, its buffed by our mastery.

That was a great screenshot info wise. where did you pick it up?

im going to join into this topic as its something ive been trying to get more info on myself. see post from a few days ago

threads/2083483-Enhancement-Trinket-discussion

the spontaneous appendages are on that screenshot yet none of the "caster" trinkets are. yet the devilsaur Shock baton is.
    I would be very surprised if the swarming hive isnt Enhs current BiS matched up with Bough of Corruption or nightmares call

I've heard as much about the SFF, but what is odd is that in any given 5 minute fight - the SFF only accounts for 2.9-5% of my damage, the plaguehive was 7.9-8.4%.

10+ Year Old Account
    @CairneBL what's your mastery at? I picked up normal plaguehive last night and it was only hitting like 3-4% on my DPS

edit: here's your profile OP http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%AErne/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Fink View Post

im going to join into this topic as its something ive been trying to get more info on myself. see post from a few days ago

threads/2083483-Enhancement-Trinket-discussion

the spontaneous appendages are on that screenshot yet none of the "caster" trinkets are. yet the devilsaur Shock baton is.
    I would be very surprised if the swarming hive isnt Enhs current BiS matched up with Bough of Corruption or nightmares call
    Was posted on the enhance discord last week. And you're right it doesn't include the caster trinkets. I just simmed swarming plaguehive on my shaman and it's a huge boost.

SFF/Plaguehive are probably your best options from the listed choices, OP.

For me personally, way more interesting subject is what endgame trinkets we should aim for?

Quote Originally Posted by Fink View Post
    Should join the Shaman Discord. Most of the information popping up comes from there first.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenis View Post
    For me personally, way more interesting subject is what endgame trinkets we should aim for?
    SFF with a high itemlevel (costs a ton of gold or if you're lucky and get one)
    If not SFF, Plaguehive + Ursoc/Spontanous seems the way to go in terms of raiddrops.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenis View Post
    If you're not willing to drop the gold on an SFF I'd say Bloodthirsty Instinct (Ursoc) and Swarming Plaguehive (Nythendra) are the best 2. I just checked icy-veins and it looks like they updated the guides recently and came to the same conclusion.

Just check wsrcraft log and ser what trinkets do mythic raider use. The 825 devi baton + SFF should win easilly.

The 825 dev baton is bug trinket, it is BIS for every class that can use it atm. Eg all mythic raider mage use it.

I think next best trinket is the one from Ursoc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    Just check wsrcraft log and ser what trinkets do mythic raider use. The 825 devi baton + SFF should win easilly.

The 825 dev baton is bug trinket, it is BIS for every class that can use it atm. Eg all mythic raider mage use it.

I think next best trinket is the one from Ursoc.
    That DSB isn't the best on the list OP provided. Were it 850+ it would definitely be the best on the list.
    Six Feather Fan and Swarming Plaguehive should be what he's using.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I should have clarified egg in my first post, I have 865 Tempered Egg of Sepentrix.
    My mastery w/o the WQ trinket is 65%, but like I said - I don't have much wriggle room on haste or mastery due to having a few items with crit that were ilevel upgrades.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/B2W4PGMRFa7hApwr#type=damage-done&source=16

Logs from Xavius using DSB and Swarming Plaguehive.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    That DSB isn't the best on the list OP provided. Were it 850+ it would definitely be the best on the list.
    Six Feather Fan and Swarming Plaguehive should be what he's using.
    You should check out real log imstead of that sim list.

Log is devi baton is bug atm and it out dps 880trinket

The most recent iteration of the trinket guide I saw had SFF and Unstable Arcanocrystal as bis, with ursoc/nythendra trinkets falling down towards the top 10. I would post the link but I'm still pretty new around here, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
    Was posted on the enhance discord last week. And you're right it doesn't include the caster trinkets. I just simmed swarming plaguehive on my shaman and it's a huge boost.

SFF/Plaguehive are probably your best options from the listed choices, OP.
    How are you running the sims out of interest? id love to play around with some of the numbers. i have a few theorys regarding the BiS trinkets. im thinking there may be a break point of 60% + Mastery that makes double proc trinkets out sim proc/haste setups =- just going on the basis of what cairne said about his popping 7-8% dps. and i was playing around with it last night getting 5-6. his mastery is 12% more than mine. and also with that in mind. what about Natures call / memento of Angerboda after the 60% threshold . i believe there are changing points here.

Did a couple of M+ last night and the numbers changed, swarming plaguehive was 4.9% of total damage and windbolts was 3.5%. My overall damage output and dps was far higher using both proc trinkets though. It just appears that the SFF proc rate is not as high, perhaps its due to my lower haste rating (15%)

SFF proc doesn't do as much as DVSB *but* it has a huge amount of agi compared to DSVB's crit (our worst stat).
    Look at your racial leader, now look at Magni, now back at him, sadly, he isn't Magni.

The Bronze Beard King is now diamonds!