Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    A lot of classes have a very standard and multipurpose setup that is neither single- or multitarget centric and I just use that.

My DPS suffers as a result but I just don't care enough to switch talents all the time, and the level I play at isn't high enough that min/maxing matters.
    i go with that.

- - - Updated - - -

"I rarely ever change talents anyway. I have my choices that usually work well for me most of the time."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    The problem is that the design ideas behind this talent system is the exact opposite of what you are doing.
    You are wrong, the design idea is exactly like that. Blizzard made very clear they do not want constant talent swaps to match every situation. Why do you think they changed the WoD system otherwise? Talent choice shall support you favorite playstyle, though minmaxers obviously still want to be more flexible. But its definately NOT intended for the majority of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Lol, i'm doing just that. I just don't find talents that interesting feature. I usually just choose mainly passive talents and use them for 1-2 years. I'm not raiding (other than lfr) though so it does not matter.
    I play my alts that way. Sure I look up the best talent spec, but beyond that I won't change a thing unless I absolutely have to. On my main I switch talents for both specs at least 3 times a day to match what I'm doing.