10+ Year Old Account

Is there an addon that makes cleansable debuffs more pronounced on the raid bars?

I moved from Grid to the stock WoW raid bars because they were just better, but the one thing I missed from Grid is the how easily it was to see the debuff icon over a raid member's HP. The icon on the stock WoW is just tiny and it takes me precious seconds to find it unlike the old Grid that popped out in my face.

Are there any addons that can change this? I tried Decursive, but all that is is a message with the name of the person on the screen, I don't want a message, I want an icon over the person's HP bar.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Fan of SUF outlines with icons in party frame. Very easy to fix at a glace.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I moved from Grid to the stock WoW raid bars because they were just better, but the one thing I missed from Grid is the how easily it was to see the debuff icon over a raid member's HP. The icon on the stock WoW is just tiny and it takes me precious seconds to find it unlike the old Grid that popped out in my face.

Are there any addons that can change this? I tried Decursive, but all that is is a message with the name of the person on the screen, I don't want a message, I want an icon over the person's HP bar.
    Not sure exactly if its enough of what you want but decursive.

decursive has served me well since 2007 in BC but I also use vuhdo raid frames that show debuffs I can cleanse. Decursive makes a seperate nice buttons that light up and also a distinct sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    decursive has served me well since 2007 in BC but I also use vuhdo raid frames that show debuffs I can cleanse. Decursive makes a seperate nice buttons that light up and also a distinct sound.
    I tried Decursive and didn't like it. It popped a button, but didn't show WHO on the raid bars actually had it. No point in showing a name on screen if I then have to search for that name on the unit frames. Would waste precious seconds.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

I tried Decursive and didn't like it. It popped a button, but didn't show WHO on the raid bars actually had it. No point in showing a name on screen if I then have to search for that name on the unit frames. Would waste precious seconds.
    in that case you might wanna look into vuhdo raid frames it shows the debuff too but I forgot how to set it up since I used sparty vuhdo frames for pally heal.

With Decursive you can just click the lit up Decursive frame and it'll automatically dispell. Also if you hover over a frame it'll show you the name of the person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maester View Post
    With Decursive you can just click the lit up Decursive frame and it'll automatically dispell. Also if you hover over a frame it'll show you the name of the person.
    This is assuming only 1 raid member has the debuff. What if I need to prioritize (say myself or a tank) over others?

And again, showing the name doesn't help unless I have every one memorized in every position on the unit frames. Showing me the name means I'll have to then search for said person among 19+ others and waste precious seconds. I prefer a big ass shiny icon popping up over all those who need a cleanse and I pick the one to cleanse.

What made you move from grid in the first place? I still use it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cross referencing to Icy-Veins forum there is a really good post showing a lot of configuration steps for those a bit put off by VuhDo

VuhDo configuration: quick start guide

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    What made you move from grid in the first place? I still use it.
    I like that the WoW's version shows incoming heals and shields on the HP bar. Grid did not. Also like that it shows the buff's duration in a nice visible fashion. It's also the WoW's default UI so it takes up less memory than an addon which is never a bad thing.

It basically beats Grid in everything except the debuff icon.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/bigdebuffs

This one has some good settings, not sure, but I think it does what you want.

Deleted
    use vuhdo, cant live without it. its literally just the wow raid frames with 10x more functionality.

is there a reason you stopped using grid? still works fine, still displays debuffs however you want

10+ Year Old Account
    I like that the WoW's version shows incoming heals and shields on the HP bar. Grid did not. Also like that it shows the buff's duration in a nice visible fashion. It's also the WoW's default UI so it takes up less memory than an addon which is never a bad thing.

It basically beats Grid in everything except the debuff icon.
    Grid has plugins which does all of the above. The WoW version is shamelessly copied from Grid.

I use Elv UI and it has everything already set up so beautifully.

Alternatively, try out Vuhdu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.