Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    You are glad that Blizzard is making content you don't do pointless for those that do like to do it? What a nice guy you are!
    no one truly likes lfr in its current form.

LFR is being faded out imo. Blizzard will continue to trivalize it until at some point, the playerbase simply stops caring about it then it will be removed.

Seems to me like the base ilvl reflects the content difficulty. Do harder content if you want a shot at better base ilvl. I always thought that the original purpose was to get people into see the content. That is happening. There was a clamor for LFR to drop tier again. That is happening. I do not LFR, and I still would not if the ilvl was higher, but you can not really argue that the content difficulty is not accurately reflected by the base ilvl of the gear. If you are someone that would ONLY be doing it for the gear, and you can do the harder content ( mythic and mythic+ dungeons ) then I would say that maybe LFR is not content designed for you. Not every bit of content must be tailored to fit your needs / wants.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I was hopeful they'd return LFR back to the good state it was in during MoP, but nah. With such ilvl drops, it's even more irrelevant than in WoD.
    Spend less time being a forum hero, and more on PUG raids or guild raids. They take less time than LGR now lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Makes me really glad that Blizzard is trying to push LFR away a little bit.

Doesn't matter how much I try to understand it, I just can't. I just can't understand how people want such a mind numbing tool and "experience" that does nothing for the game, OR the players. It does absolutely nothing to be interesting and engaging content.
    It is just lazy baddies wanting high potential rewards for doing almost nothing, again and again, that are "too busy" with having a Family, a Job and volunteering in the local soup kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    LFR is being faded out imo. Blizzard will continue to trivalize it until at some point, the playerbase simply stops caring about it then it will be removed.
    then raids will die.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor