Deleted

Nythendra/Dragons done with 3/4 man

First of all i want to say this is not my videos i just want to bring awareness.

So this is pretty ridiculous i just witnessed a 3-man Nythendra and 4-man Dragons @ Normal difficulty.

Nythendra 3man:

Dragons 4man:

Should this even be possible even if they are outgearing the content they should not be able to 3 man a raid boss in CURRENT content.

Blizzard really screwed up the tuning on this raid by giving everyone too powerful gear.

Deleted
    That's the problem with the failed number squish. A bit more ilvl = 300% damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the first raid, and normal mode is tuned incredibly low. I'll wait and see if this is doable in Night hold.

In WoD near the end people were soloing Highmaul and maybe even a boss or two in BRF, so this doesn't surprise me.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-10-09 at 01:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyndra View Post
    First of all i want to say this is not my videos i just want to bring awareness.

So this is pretty ridiculous i just witnessed a 3-man Nythendra and 4-man Dragons @ Normal difficulty.

Nythendra 3man:

Dragons 4man:

Should this even be possible even if they are outgearing the content they should not be able to 3 man a raid boss in CURRENT content.

Blizzard really screwed up the tuning on this raid by giving everyone too powerful gear.

The reason this is possible is because they are very, very, very, very, very, VERY easy bosses with few mechanics

Because EN is the entry-level for Legion. Hell, Nythendra is the first raid boss of the expac, hands down. She was never going to be anything more than a warmup.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    That's the problem with the failed number squish. A bit more ilvl = 300% damage.
    The number squish has nothing to do with this.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyndra View Post

All it means that Nythendra on Normal mode has low health scaling compared to damage output. It's a boss where on higher difficulties mechanics are more important than doing lot of damage which on this particular encounter become more difficult as people count increases. I think it's pretty fine.

I guess the question is whether you doing Mythic, then going back to normal is really "current" content? Normal is very very easy (I think we cleared it the first night it was out in < 3 hours and my guild wasn't crazy good or anything), especially with good gear. Even with 840ish gear, we steamrolled it. Once you're 860 it's a wrap.

But honestly, this is why I think having multiple versions of the same raid is silly. It makes each tier basically the entire raiding content. They have to scale gear like crazy or the raid tiers wouldn't make any sense, much less the different difficulties in the same tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    The number squish has nothing to do with this.
    Yeah because nothing changed. So it is not even possible for the squish to matter in anything.

Outgearing content allows you to accomplish it with fewer players. More news at 11.

I think it's good that they do this maybe the lfr cryers can start trying pugging like the rest of us and notice shit really isn't that hard

If they 3man this on mythic I would be amazed but this doesn't look like anything special

10+ Year Old Account
    At least they got room to fight? Hahaha
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Why I'm not surprised that there is a Blood DK?
    Last edited by Daan; 2016-10-09 at 05:21 PM.