Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    I hope you remember your own words the next time there is another "USA did this/that" topic and notice the usual "b..b..but Russia did/does that too, my TV told me!!" posts.

Oh noes, i cant be a Dane and be critical about the west now?

Indeed. Some posters here certainly are going in circles when it comes to "HEY, DONT WHATABOUTISM", then go "b..b..but Russia... waaah" days later.
    Pls show me where I've said "but Russia does this", and apparently according to you, you cant be a dane and be critical of the west, you wrote
    Which applies to both sides, but is of course only valid if the oh "mighty west" is under fire.
    If Whataboutism was a natural reaction in the west, you would react in the same matter aswell, but you dont, CRAZY ISNT IT.

Btw, where are thoose red alert 2 sat pictures released by the US you mentioned? Stashed in with the chemtrails and flour in water suspicion?
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-10-07 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you remember your own words the next time there is another "USA did this/that" topic and notice the usual "b..b..but Russia did/does that too, my TV told me!!" posts.
    You are projecting too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    First off in this age of globalism, a conventional war among powerful nations makes no sense and would severely hurt the world economy. China makes most goods and the US and other nations purchase them, it is a nice arrangement. Russia supplies many resources to nations around the globe especially Europe. Proxy wars will continue to be the only wars fought until the last remaining holdouts have been neutralized and their country has been made conducive for big business.
    All the talk we hear and the false polarity is only a means to aggregate the wealth from the public to private hands via the military industrial complex.

Eventually fake wars will be coordinated merely for the purpose of genocide to keep the population in check...unless a better way comes and the haves are able to maintain their control by other means instead of consumer capitalism.

I wish we had more Elon Musks in the world.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Pls show me where I've said "but Russia does this"
    I was saying this forum in general, but if you represent MMO-C, then feel free to dig through the "US best, Russia not so best" topics.

and apparently according to you, you cant be a dane and be critical of the west, you wrote
    Your interpretation, not mine. But i dont really care either.

If Whataboutism was a natural reaction in the west, you would react in the same matter aswell, but you dont, CRAZY ISNT IT.
    What are you talking about? I do whataboutism all the time, same do 50% (rough estimate, could be +/-) of this forum. That the same ones tend to scream "Hey Russia guy, dont whataboutism" just makes it ironic. But hey, political discussion is the comical section of MMO-C anyway.

Btw, where are thoose red alert 2 sat pictures released by the US you mentioned? Stashed in with the chemtrails and flour in water suspicion?
    Hold on, it might in one of my conspiracy theory folders somewhere along side the "sat pictures of Russia taking down MH17" and pictures of Iraq's WMD's from 2003. /s

I was saying this forum in general, but if you represent MMO-C, then feel free to dig through the "US best, Russia not so best" topics.

Your interpretation, not mine. But i dont really care either.

What are you talking about? I do whataboutism all the time, same do 50% (rough estimate, could be +/-) of this forum. That the same ones tend to scream "Hey Russia guy, dont whataboutism" just makes it ironic. But hey, political discussion is the comical section of MMO-C anyway.

Hold on, it might in one of my conspiracy theory folders somewhere along side the "sat pictures of Russia taking down MH17" and pictures of Iraq's WMD's from 2003. /s
    So in replying to me, you're talking about the forum in general? Why bother replying then? Seriously.

But I do like how you admit to whataboutism all the time (no shit), and then pull % out your ass lol, not sure how you expect anyone to give you any worthy reply, when yours is shit to begin with.

You've said that the US presented red alert 2 pictures as proof, now dig them up or join the "omg chemtrails" retard crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    It's kind of scary that somebody so delusional/crazy could become a general.

*EDIT*

Ahh, just remembered who the presidential candidates are lol.
    How is it delusional and scary?

We've actually all talked about this before. Weather we're dealing with a US General, a Russian General or a Chinese Admiral, if push came to shove in a major military conflict involving any of them, they're going to do everything in their power to try and find a way and win.

Rehtoric about the end of civilization if any two of these came to blows is poetic liscence nonsense that wasn't true 50 years ago, isn't true today and won't be true 50 years from now. These Generals, our national leaders, won't rush home and hug their children as they embrace the unfathomable. They'll instead deploy every means they have necessary to break the other sides arms and legs and force a favorable settlement. Listening to an interview or reading the writings of any number of military leaders over the past fifty years confirms this. They're almost never interested in throwing the first punch, but they're very interested in throwing every one after that, and making sure the other guy gets none off.

Too many folks don't like talking like that. It's like looking into the sun or something. Too much talk of the fallacy of MAD under certain scenarios, or a non-nuclear conflict between any two of those three, and some people act like they'll go blind.

The General here is really just doing the job he was chosen for as Army Chief of Staff: to prepare the US Army to be able to fight and win major military conflicts, World War scale if needed, and transition the Army specifically away from the Counter Insurgency / Counter Terrorism model of the past 15 years and back to the high-tech heavy armor model. In many ways, it's back to the future, in adopting the Donald Rumsfeld theories that the War on Terror derailed. You don't want a skittish man doing that.

The US military is usually highly reserved in it's language. But when it isn't, it's doing it for a reason. This is to deliver a message - a clear reminder of who is the dominant power on Earth.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2016-10-07 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So in replying to me, you're talking about the forum in general? Why bother replying then? Seriously.
    As i replied in the beginning, in case your short memory span were in the way, i wrote "whataboutism" applies to both sides (east and west, if you need a hint). But hey, youre e-feelings felt personally hurt, my apology. No need to get salty.

As for the rest of your pathetic attempt of a rant, well, 8/10 for the effort.
    Last edited by zmp; 2016-10-07 at 10:42 PM.

Saber-rattling fools and their desperate fanboys