Poll: Who's prettier, Azshara or Tyrande

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Who's prettier Azshara or Tyrande? Night Elf look really good in the videos:

and in the art as well, but never quite come out that way in-game, especially the males. Jace, the male druid, Melandrus too, actually look good, when usually they don't. But look at how beautiful Tyrande and Thalyssra are, Kor'vas and Azshara are.. stunning. Who's the prettiest?

Tyrande

Azshara

Kor'vas

Thalyssra

Other Pics: Night Elf Males:

Jace Darkweaver

Night elf druid and Priest

Thalyssra and Melandrus

Thalyssra's attempted murder

And for those who argued that they didn't in the 6.0 update discussion, Night Elves have Adam's Apples

Last edited by ravenmoon; 2016-09-12 at 11:20 PM.

Elf players have weird priorities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Elf players have weird priorities.
    /thread

No, seriously....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel that it has to be said. Tyrande's ears are GIGANTIC. Girlfriend could lift off and fly around the world like Amelia Earhart (except without, you know, going missing and freaking people out for the next 80+ years) with those things.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm team Priestess of the Moon (both of them!). They've made Azshara look way too weird to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    I'm team Priestess of the Moon (both of them!). They've made Azshara look way too weird to be honest.
    do you mean in the video/shot or her character generally speaking? Cos maybe the angle is not that great for her in the pic, game models she is stunning still, Whereas Tyrande's model looks a bit gaudy. Still Tyrande comes out amazing in most of the art of her by blizzard. Altho her HoS version could have been nicer

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande looks the best, model-wise, but I like Thalyssra's fangs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kor'vas is pretty far from stunning.

Azshara looks exotic, that's probably why she was considered the most beautiful Night Elf.

All I want to do is cut all of their fuckin eyebrows down to a normal size, because in real life they'd all look ridiculous.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Probably Thalyssra, actually. Can't really explain why. Pre-Nightfallen though, I think she's kind of lost the looks. But hey, at least she's the best new character in Legion.

Just waiting for @Archmage Kalecgos to come in and vote for Azshara.

I just wish Tyrande would re-think the 50s style beehive hairdo. That said, I do think shes better looking then Azshara, though I think Azshara got the best skin tone, this weird Lisa-Frank blend of pink and blue.

I think Thalryssra's face has the most character to it, with strong features, but in a face-only contest I'm giving it to the white-haired priestess in the cinematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    All I want to do is cut all of their fuckin eyebrows down to a normal size, because in real life they'd all look ridiculous.
    Night Elf Mentats

One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

10+ Year Old Account
    i vote kor'vas only because i always think she has one of those catear hairbands on when i see her
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Probably Thalyssra, actually. Can't really explain why. Pre-Nightfallen though, I think she's kind of lost the looks. But hey, at least she's the best new character in Legion.

Just waiting for @Archmage Kalecgos to come in and vote for Azshara.

Done. There's no comparison as far as I am concerned.

kor'vas and nightborne thalyssra are the best.

azshara is third.

tyrande is the least, because she just doesn't seem very smart every time she shows up anywhere in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore-wise, Azshara was basically objectively the most beautiful Night Elf to ever live. In-game model wise, I think Nightborne Thalyssra is absolutely easily the most stunning.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande wins by virtue of

A: Looking like a proper elf
    B: Dat MILF vibe
    C: THICC

Azshara has never looked "right" her colours are jarring and the whole "most beautiful elf ever" has never actually worked. She just looks disjointed. Also nightfallen are repulsive in all of their various forms
    Wrath baby and proud of it

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You choose:
    http://mad-jill.deviantart.com/art/Q...hara-528526461
    http://mad-jill.deviantart.com/art/T...wind-431058735

Personaly i like Thalyssra. She is weirdly hot even in the broken form.

In lore, Azshara is the most beautiful Elf and possibly most beautiful humanoid, that is before her transformation into a Naga.