Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I don't think this is what they meant by Texas BBQ being special.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    how the hell is this arson only? Unless we're missing details, NOTHING in Texas law would say this is just arson.

Im going to go with, if no details are missing, retarded small town with retarded small town cops.
    Its up to the prosecuting attorney what to charge them.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    The last article makes it seem more like kids were playing with a fire, one of them tossed an accelerant on it which assumedly splashed on the kid and burned him. We know the kid was burned, and his parent claims he wanted justice and the parents of course blame the other kids as part of some conspiracy. "Special needs" may be a vague term that doesn't mean this kid is mentally diminished in anyway, since they say he has a hearing aid and is hyper-active. If he was not supposed to be hanging out with these other kids (since they're "bad influences"), he may have just been covering his ass with the story of being lured, but that's just baseless conjecture on my part.

So, they know it was arson (a fire was intentionally set), but they do not know if the child was intentionally burned or not.
    they will probably reluctant to prosecute children anyways so an unfortunate accident is a good recourse for them. it is possible they meant to scare him a little and things got out of hand. but we cant know for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not much more then criminal mischief

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Of course it was premeditated, they lured him there. The death penalty is inappropriate here, just incinerate them in town square. How are they charged so lightly for enacting something from the Holocaust?
    hmmm you sure about that?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    you sure about that?
    Sure, the luring and subsequent events must have been spontaneous. Even the materials used and kids who weren't lying in wait, weren't coordinated.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Sure, the luring and subsequent events must have been spontaneous. Even the materials used and kids who weren't lying in wait, weren't coordinated.
    There is no evidence they lured him there other than the parents of the injured boy. It's entirely possible that the kid told his mother that he didn't hang out with the other kids because she said he wasn't allowed to. Kids can cover their ass with lies quite easily. Not that the story is definitely made up, but if there's no evidence of anything...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."