7+ Year Old Account

Vengeance DH flag carrier

So I was doing a warsong gulch match and there was a enemy DH(vengeance) Who took the flag from tunnel to tunnel in less then 10 seconds. All those jumps and stuff its pretty insane. You guys think its gonna get nerfed?

Reminds me of ww monks back in MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't they have 2 jumps? Am I missing something? With the talent it's a 40 yard jump on 15s CD.

Compare that now to WWs that can DOUBLE FSK that gets them like 100 yards each and 2 Chi Torpedos which also buff their run speed and Transcendence which is another 40 yard port...

Edit: Just saw that they also have Demonic Trample PVP talent which increases their run speed by 200% for 8s. That is pretty good.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-10-06 at 09:54 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

they have jumps, they also have some type of charge/sprint in meta form on small cd (they cant be slowed but cant attack), when i did rated on my alt DH last week, enemy Veng took flag and i couldnt not catch up to him and my DH runs 50% slow on glaives, prepared, extra fell rush on VR, i even used my meta's leap to stun him...he still go away. Veng's mobility is truly impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Veng's PVP mobility is truly impressive.
    FTFY as the main reason why I quit my VH for a Warrior tank was because of their shit mobility outside of PvP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Don't they have 2 jumps? Am I missing something? With the talent it's a 40 yard jump on 15s CD.

Compare that now to WWs that can DOUBLE FSK that gets them like 100 yards each and 2 Chi Torpedos which also buff their run speed and Transcendence which is another 40 yard port...

Edit: Just saw that they also have Demonic Trample PVP talent which increases their run speed by 200% for 8s. That is pretty good.
    They have three jumps with the PvP talent Rain of Chaos, you can do a flag cap with both speed buffs on about 20 seconds, very good for solo bg honor farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    FTFY as the main reason why I quit my VH for a Warrior tank was because of their shit mobility outside of PvP.
    Yeh i believe you, even for Havoc, our pvp talents make us soooo much more powerful both mobility and dmg and survival wise its insane how much of a big affect do honor talents have on Havoc compared to spec like Ret for example

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    they have jumps, they also have some type of charge/sprint in meta form on small cd (they cant be slowed but cant attack), when i did rated on my alt DH last week, enemy Veng took flag and i couldnt not catch up to him and my DH runs 50% slow on glaives, prepared, extra fell rush on VR, i even used my meta's leap to stun him...he still go away. Veng's mobility is truly impressive.
    Snegovik, Do you prefer your DH or Pally for bgs?

Quote Originally Posted by Krogg View Post
    Snegovik, Do you prefer your DH or Pally for bgs?
    DH hands down =) RBGs is one of the few Rated brackets where i still feel OP on my DH =).

For my Ret i enjoy 2s/3s/duels more. for DH i enjoy more wpvp, BGS, RBGs, casual pvp