[Balance] Question about dots and haste - snapshot?

I just came back to WoW after being away for a long while. Does haste snapshot with dots? What I mean is if that I can get up to 100% haste with bloodlust and I:CoE with the second gold dragon. If I dot something at 100% haste, and continue to roll those dots from Shooting Stars, will they continue to tick at the higher haste rate I had when I initially cast them until I refresh them? Or do they use whatever current haste rating I have?

Thanks in advance!

Hots/Dots no longer snapshot. Cast them whenever - they will dynamically update with any changes to haste/crit/vers/ mastery,etc.

Only a few fringe cases of snapshotting still exist and most of them are regarding Feral buff abilities like blood talons, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Hots/Dots no longer snapshot. Cast them whenever - they will dynamically update with any changes to haste/crit/vers/ mastery,etc.

Only a few fringe cases of snapshotting still exist and most of them are regarding Feral buff abilities like blood talons, etc
    Great, thank you. Knowing that we have limited things to do while moving (starsurge, moonfire, or sunfire), I was wondering if I was doing myself a disservice by redotting after having applied dots when I had a lot of haste.
    Last edited by GurnKiller; 2016-10-10 at 02:38 PM.