Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Claiming that demagogues are now National Hero's is pretty much the level British Politics is at right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post

what so you want him to work for free, yes he was comapiging to leave the EU as an MEP whic hmeant the loss of his job cant you see what sacrifices he has made to kill this pathetic EU state

He is still getting paid - so to say - he sticks longer to his EU position than to his party. And about the pathetic:

Is it a huge bureaucratic nightmare? - sure
    Is it oftentimes complicated with too little to say for the normal people - direct democracy - sure
    Does it benefit big companies and lobbyism? - you bet

But... learn history my friend. All these disadvantages are nothing compared to the big advantage of the EU: we haven't had a war in Central/Western Europe for 70 fucking years. Thats never happened before. And i know your argument: Yeah but we all have enough business connections now that no one would start a war... Guess what, thats exactly what germans and english said - before WW1.

So the EU needs to evolve and reform, is can sign this, but even a bad EU is better than no EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I respect what he's achieved, and how he so brazenly speaks his mind to the public and parliaments. I just wish I agreed more with his politics.
    I find it real tough to swallow this when he showed up at the EU parliament after the brexit vote uninvited and not representing anyone but himself to rub it in to the face of everyone there. He is a petty and self interested individual.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I find it real tough to swallow this when he showed up at the EU parliament after the brexit vote uninvited and not representing anyone but himself to rub it in to the face of everyone there. He is a petty and self interested individual.
    wouldnt you wanna rub it in after 25 years of them calling you names and such, 25 yrs of shit he too kfrom EU members and he never stood down in what he believed in, most politcians change what they belive in every fucking hour, the man is a legend and people need to realisee hes the only 1 o nthe publics side you really think david cameron and his millionaire posh toffs was or jeremy corbyn who has no idea whats even going on, nigel farage should be fucking knighted

Can't barrage the farage

What an absolute legend.
    Wish there were more politicians like him around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    He is still getting paid - so to say - he sticks longer to his EU position than to his party. And about the pathetic:Is it a huge bureaucratic nightmare? - sureIs it oftentimes complicated with too little to say for the normal people - direct democracy - sureDoes it benefit big companies and lobbyism? - you betBut... learn history my friend. All these disadvantages are nothing compared to the big advantage of the EU: we haven't had a war in Central/Western Europe for 70 fucking years. Thats never happened before. And i know your argument: Yeah but we all have enough business connections now that no one would start a war... Guess what, thats exactly what germans and english said - before WW1.So the EU needs to evolve and reform, is can sign this, but even a bad EU is better than no EU.
    so as soon as the UK leaves the EU all the remaining EU nations are gonna decide to point nukes at us or not, seriously theres only been 2 major wars in EU and that was WW1 and WW2 ofc there were other conflicts but not as big, tbh i dnt care about the rest of the EU i hate it, and im gonna say this since everyones belittled UK in brexit threads this is what im gonna say ihope the EU collapses cos its a huge pile of corrupted shit

wouldnt you wanna rub it in after 25 years of them calling you names and such, 25 yrs of shit he too kfrom EU members and he never stood down in what he believed in, most politcians change what they belive in every fucking hour, the man is a legend and people need to realisee hes the only 1 o nthe publics side you really think david cameron and his millionaire posh toffs was or jeremy corbyn who has no idea whats even going on, nigel farage should be fucking knighted
    How would he know they were calling him names, his attendance record was practically non-existent. For somebody who didn't believe in the EU he sure enjoyed being an MEP and employing an foreigner as his secretary (couldn't give that job to a Brit, had to be a German).

Deleted
    Lord Nigel.
    Its only a matter of time & probably one of the few who actually deserves the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    and employing an foreigner as his secretary (couldn't give that job to a Brit, had to be a German).
    wasnt that his wife...stop being such a europhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    Lord Nigel. Its only a matter of time & probably one of the few who actually deserves the title.- - - Updated - - -wasnt that his wife...stop being such a europhile.
    i glad there are others who agree with me im sick of the europhiles tbh

Deleted
    I both loathe n like him. He's a prick, but he's useful n on point n funny at times.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    Lord Nigel.
    Its only a matter of time & probably one of the few who actually deserves the title.
    Farage will be remembered as the greatest moron in British history.

- - - Updated - - -

i glad there are others who agree with me im sick of the europhiles tbh
    Then do us all a favor and stop posting on this forum. Create your own Eurosceptic echo chamber where everyone will agree with you.

Also for the love of all that is holy... use punctuation and upper cases please.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He isn't that great, but he is the dankest meme and troll lord of Britain for causing the infinite butthurt of the Remainers. Seeing their childish hyperbolic panic over Brexit has been amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    He isn't that great, but he is the dankest meme and troll lord of Britain for causing the infinite butthurt of the Remainers. Seeing their childish hyperbolic panic over Brexit has been amusing.
    You really don't know what you are talking about. Just please remember this, because I won't repeat what I already explained 67 times on this forum. When the job losses and lay-offs begin sometime the third quarter of 2017- You've been told this will happen. That's all I am asking.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    You really don't know what you are talking about. Just please remember this, because I won't repeat what I already explained 67 times on this forum. When the job losses and lay-offs begin sometime the third quarter of 2017- You've been told this will happen. That's all I am asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Farage will be remembered as the greatest moron in British history.
    nicola "wee jimmy krankie" sturgeon will have that honour.