7.1 PTR Talent Changes for Havoc

Fel Eruption Impales the target for (1050% of Attack power) Chaos damage and stuns them for 2 sec. Inflicts an additional 100% damage against targets permanently immune to stuns.
    Now requires Level 102, down from 106
    Tier 3 Talent, in place of Bloodlet, Gluttony

Seems like they are going to put Bloodlet and Momentum on the same Talent line in 7.1

May God have mercy on our souls.

Source: Wowhead PTR Thread. (Can't post links)

As someone new to havoc how does this make any sense? All I've been practicing is TG during momentum...

This is not done for Havoc, only for Vengeance.

Deleted
    Time to visit the PTR see whats really going on.
    I don't know if this is a nerf or a buff depands on how often will those soul shards drop

Havoc
    Talents (1)

Fel Eruption Impales the target for (1050% of Attack power) Chaos damage and stuns them for 2 sec. Inflicts an additional 100% damage against targets permanently immune to stuns.

Gluttony - Consuming a Soul Fragment increases the damage of your next Soul Cleave by 10%, stacking up to 5 times.
    Removed
    Last edited by mmoc1fe1668073; 2016-10-11 at 10:03 AM.

Those aren't for havoc (Im sure we've had a thread about this before) its for vengeance listed under havoc by mistake

I seriously don't fucking understand those lines:

This has NO meaning at all.
    1) Bloodlet is Havoc only
    2) Gluttony ? Dafuck ? Never heard of this for both spec. but mention "Soul Cleave", only vengeance.
    + Fel Eruption is already on live on T3 for vengeance right ? (can't verify right now but I don't think http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/tool/talent-calculator#gZa!....... is PTR updated.
    ==> This a fucking no sense even for Vengeance Oo.

Deleted
    That's what the patch notes for PTR have. I found the link to them on blizzards german community just google the topic.
    I don't really understand why they are changing things right now... adding a new mechanic to our rotation is stupid enough. Beside that we have to jump around using Momentum we would have to run around and gather soul shards??? And choosing bloodlet over momentum would be rather a pvp thing. Since we are more aoe oriented our single target would die >.>

They are not changing things, we had this topic like three weeks ago.

TFW people freak out over stuff that has been squashed already. It's also been posted a few times in this thread that it's vengeance only, yet people continue to freak out.