Horde Resto Shaman Trinkets and BiS

Been scouring the forums for this but there is nothing concrete and relative to be found.

I wanted to start talking about Resto Shaman trinkets and BIS choices in general. With the new Mythic keystones some of the dungeon trinkets at a higher Ilvl are solid.

I have no idea if the Icy Veins Resto Shaman guide is a joke or what but it is the least thought out guide I have seen to date with terrible trinket choices.

If you guys have a good source or reasons for why you feel like a certain trinket is BiS, I'd love to hear about it.
    Last edited by Grimloc; 2016-10-07 at 03:27 PM.

Deleted
    I am using Flask of Solemn Night + WQ Int Mastery. ( I do want the darkmoon mana trinket but I cant afford atm )

I like this combo. it gives me crazy haste sometimes allowing me to pump some crazy hps. + Mastery trinket because its just amazing.
    I don't know if this is the best combo. I guess its personal preference like most things are as resto this expansion.
    Other trinkets I like have been, Amalgam's and Nagelfar.

No luck with EN trinkets so far, so I could not tell how they are.

I use 2x world quest int/crit trinkets.

I have like 30% crit and it trigger 10% reduce cast all time. Much better than int/haste. The int/mastery is boring because you cant get any feelling from it.

Got a 870 Horn of Cenarius, 850 Heightened Senses, 850 Fog Vial, and a 855 Naglfar Fare.

For raids I find Horn and HS to be great, drop CB with horn for a huge boost. Group healing is a lot more consistent in raids so the procs from HS are really nice especially if it procs when CB or AG is up.

For 5 man's I run with the two crit shield trinkets unless it's a 4 melee group where I'll take horn since it's mostly tank healing(HW and HS spam) and those shields with the extra 1800~ crit are really nice for the single target healing.

it can often depend on the fight, for what's available outside of raids and M+ (honestly they compete with what's available inside of raids too really and work for a variety of situations), the dps and healer darkmoon cards are really effective everywhere, and the alchemy trinket is also nice on fights where the proc can't be wasted

elerethe's cocoon probably provides the most healing and mana out of anything available right now, but the on-use effect is disturbingly frustrating to borderline unusuable depending on the fight

on-use trinkets like horn of cenarius or bottled hurricane scale with our mastery, which we stack, so horn is doing pretty insane on fights where people are stacked enough to use it, or on use stat trinkets can be nice (like a high ilvl obelisk from VH or w/e) and both are insane for on/off fights like ursoc

random procs and static stat trinkets from world quests or dungeons or the vial of nightmare fog and heightened senses from EN are better on sustained damage fights than other places, because random proc trinkets can risk becoming completely useless on on/off healing fights which is incredibly frustrating (and this isn't 10man heroic where lucky int procs can mean you can hold avoid using cds for a damage spike, mythic is too big for that)

for farm fights take dps trinkets and compete with other healers for your rightful place, because who gives a shit really

Quote Originally Posted by Toolt View Post
    I am using Flask of Solemn Night + WQ Int Mastery. ( I do want the darkmoon mana trinket but I cant afford atm )

I like this combo. it gives me crazy haste sometimes allowing me to pump some crazy hps. + Mastery trinket because its just amazing.
    I don't know if this is the best combo. I guess its personal preference like most things are as resto this expansion.
    Other trinkets I like have been, Amalgam's and Nagelfar.

No luck with EN trinkets so far, so I could not tell how they are.
    yea but thats a haste trinkent proc so it could proc when there is nothing but overhealing

Deleted
    i am using a 870 vial of nightmare fog and 870 Amalgam seventh spine.
    i like the fog, but the spine`s mana reg is kinda underwhelming