I'd rather play... a support ele shaman

Since our dps is lacking outside of burst phase... I thnk i'd rather play a support shaman that does the same amount of damage as I do in a raid fight with mouvement.
    It would be like a bunch of buff to allies and bunch of debuff for ennemies..
    Yea... that'd be great.

Deleted
    So... you want to play a Retribution Paladin? Because that's what you're describing, without the debuffing enemies part tho.

Even more supportive then that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnk View Post
    Even more supportive then that
    So like vanilla? Non-scaling buffs + heals, and ditch healing and drop it like its hot when burst phase comes up?

All joking aside they have mentioned time and time again they don't really see a straight support class fitting into the design of the game.

That being said I think it would be very interesting to play a support class, and change up the raid model a little bit.

I like what they have done with disc priests, and holy paladins.

I was a little disappointed they completely dropped fist weaving, given the changes to above classes, I feel like enough was there already to make fist weaving viable.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2016-10-12 at 03:15 AM.

After playing Shaman for years, I'd like to say that I'm hopeful for the direction of Elemental but after going Enhance at the beginning of Legion I see no reason to ever go back with the pathetic miniscule attempts at buffs that they're producing so far.. this is absolutely disheartening as an Elemental Shaman main for years I've all but lost all hope RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    So like vanilla? Non-scaling buffs + heals, and ditch healing and drop it like its hot when burst phase comes up?

All joking aside they have mentioned time and time again they don't really see a straight support class fitting into the design of the game.

That being said I think it would be very interesting to play a support class, and change up the raid model a little bit.

I like what they have done with disc priests, and holy paladins.

I was a little disappointed they completely dropped fist weaving, given the changes to above classes, I feel like enough was there already to make fist weaving viable.
    Yea I approve the game isn't made for support class. But it would be awesome if with my shield as elemental shaman, I could make a lightning shield in front of my allies that will reduce the damage taken or something like that. It would be awesome if one of totem could make some 1 or a small group of person have more crit or haste. Something like that, A SUPPORT class