Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    No you didnt you looted the verdant sphere of a vial of eternity.

Then when sphere is turn in in shaft he taunts u he's alive and KJ is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34157/he...lthas#comments

That one is for the MtG, but the comments are basically saying what I said. We already looted his head in Tempest Keep.
    Here you go: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11007/k...verdant-sphere

In your link, only one comment said that this head might have dropped in TK, and that poster only thought that because "I heard...". In the reply just two lines below that, someone already told him that was wrong.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Fuck, this is now bothering me. I'm certain we got to loot it, but I can't find a relavant quest for it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34157/he...lthas#comments

That one is for the MtG, but the comments are basically saying what I said. We already looted his head in Tempest Keep.
    Same way Onyxia was brought back. Someone stole the head back....

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I don't think that's fair to Uther or Jaina. I couldn't have done it either. I wouldn't have left though, I would have been very insistent Arthas find another way, which given his attitude toward Uther probably would have resulted in my being imprisoned for treason.

I disagree either are at fault for not protecting Arthas from himself, especially when he made that difficult if not impossible. Saying these two individuals should have supported him even if it meant witnessing what they viewed as a massacre, which went against their beliefs is unreasonable.
    I think walking away was the worst of choices. Still, I have to say that Arthas didn't make the best of works in explaining his reasons. Yeah, he was the one who witnessed the horrors of Hearthglen and Uther/Jaina didn't, but exactly because of that he had to do a better job in explaining himself. Culling the second most populous city of the kingdom is no joke, is some serious shit. And while I understand Arthas' impatience, he felt a bit too self-entitled and pretended people to go his way or just sink to hell. Disbanding the Silver Hand was very unreasonable as well.

But again, simply walking away and just waiting until Arthas finished was a terrible choice. It didn't prevent Arthas from doing what he did, it simply let Uther and Jaina maintain a clean conscience. Naturally, this perceived sense of betrayal fueled Arthas' obsessions and fixated the prince on his cursed path.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    But again, simply walking away and just waiting until Arthas finished was a terrible choice. It didn't prevent Arthas from doing what he did, it simply let Uther and Jaina maintain a clean conscience.
    I agree with that, but Arthas wasn't giving them much of a choice. He abused his sovereignty to strip Uther of any ability he had to prevent it short of committing treason. Maybe Jaina could've sweet-talked him, but if she'd put forth a stronger opposition he'd have likely done what he could against her as well.

I disagree that anyone is to blame for Arthas going down the path he did. He's an adult with free will. He consistently chose to disregard the counsel that was given him and, unfortunately, as a Prince he could enforce getting his way.

As far as Stratholme itself, at least judging by The Culling instance, his "merciful" methods were brutal. Citizens were approaching him pleading for help and he cut them down where they stood. Even if we agree that all of them had to die (if we even know for sure everyone who was slain was infected), there were much better ways it could've been handled.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree with that, but Arthas wasn't giving them much of a choice. He abused his sovereignty to strip Uther of any ability he had to prevent it short of committing treason. Maybe Jaina could've sweet-talked him, but if she'd put forth a stronger opposition he'd have likely done what he could against her as well.
    If Uther was so great paladin and believed what Arthas really DO SOMETHING wrong he should knock prince and deliver him to his father. But he didn't. He just walked away.

As far as Stratholme itself, at least judging by The Culling instance, his "merciful" methods were brutal. Citizens were approaching him pleading for help and he cut them down where they stood. Even if we agree that all of them had to die (if we even know for sure everyone who was slain was infected), there were much better ways it could've been handled.
    There was no time. And you really think citizens of Stratholme really allow to kill them if they knew? Ofcourse no - there would be sabotage and rebellion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    No you didnt you looted the verdant sphere of a vial of eternity.

Then when sphere is turn in in shaft he taunts u he's alive and KJ is coming.
    does people know your avatar is hentai comic !?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.