Deleted

"This boss is available to kill now!" from the front page

Do I miss something or is mmo champion confused? I went there and there is no button on 7.0/live. Also the reddit thread link explicitly says it's from 7.1.

Deleted
    Seeing it's in a post about PTR 7.1 - I assume they meant it's available on the public test realm, not on live

Deleted
    It is there, me and my friends checked it out yesterday on live, it's just really hard to see.

Yeah, it's definitely there on live. Absurdly hard to kill(probably even if you get lucky and the bombs bug out), but he's there.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Reddit thread is explicitly wrong.

THIS IS LIVE.

Its in but killing it is another story.... we had a full 870+ group in there dying in sub 10 seconds.. the only way to kill him right now is to bug out the bombs otherwise he spawns 80+ bombs on pull with 1 mil hp each and another 10 bombs every 5 sec.... basically there is no way even with the best gear you can do the fight right atm. Pretty sure its bugged.

Deleted
    Went in with my warlock and two 870 Demon Hunter tanks along with a holy priest.

We lasted about 10 or so seconds, we got DESTROYED.

No idea what the tactic for the fight is meant to be if it can absolutely smash your group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    he spawns 80+ bombs on pull with 1 mil hp each and another 10 bombs every 5 sec....
    He spawns a maximum of 40 bombs, when there's 40 bombs up no more bombs spawn (until you kill a bomb or one explodes)