Deleted

Heroic Dungeon loot +

Most of my gear is ilvl 840-845, is it worth doing Heroic dungeon to upgrade gear? I am not raiding or doing Mythic dungeons atm.

Of course it isn't. Heroics are decent for farming legendaries (read: 200 heroics for maybe one legendary) but you can't expect many 845+ from them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Of course it isn't. Heroics are decent for farming legendaries (read: 200 heroics for maybe one legendary) but you can't expect many 845+ from them.
    Ok thanks, i have hardly done any heroic or normal dungeons in this expansion, in older expansions there was always an upgrade to get there. What is the point of them.
    Last edited by mmocbc46950676; 2016-10-08 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Ok thanks, i have hardly done any dungeons in this expansion, in older expansions there was always an upgrade to get there. What is the point of them.
    You must be joking.. If there is one expansion in which dungeons are useful is this one...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    You must be joking.. If there is one expansion in which dungeons are useful is this one...
    Im talking about heroic dungeons my friend.

Ok thanks, i have hardly done any heroic or normal dungeons in this expansion, in older expansions there was always an upgrade to get there. What is the point of them.
    Doing them before you wildly overgear them? Are you for real dude? Are you implying there was 'always' an upgrade to be found in heroic dungeons, even when you had much better gear than what dropped in there?

Reality is the opposite of what you suggest. Because of war/titanforged, heroic dungeons are now more relevant than they've ever been (barring TBC where raids were very hard to get into, even in later patches).

10+ Year Old Account
    once ur 850 chances are really low to get an upgrade
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Doing them before you wildly overgear them? Are you for real dude? Are you implying there was 'always' an upgrade to be found in heroic dungeons, even when you had much better gear than what dropped in there?
    For me before raiding there were always an upgrade or tokens to aquire there before raiding. Now I have no reason to go it seems after only 1 month. I have done each dungeon about twice each. No reason to go back and my only option now is to go deal with elitists and grievers in Mythics which I honestly cannot be bothered with.

For me before raiding there were always an upgrade or tokens to aquire there before raiding. Now I have no reason to go it seems after only 1 month. I have done each dungeon about twice each. No reason to go back and my only option now is to go deal with elitists and grievers in Mythics which I honestly cannot be bothered with.
    As I said in the post you didn't fully quote for whatever reason; war/titanforged has been introduced to allow the people who'd rather stick their heads in the sand than to face the fact that they can improve continue to progress their gear. If you're not going to do mythics or raids, heroics, LFR and world quests are going to be your only ways of getting better gear.

Deleted
    As I said in the post you didn't fully quote for whatever reason; war/titanforged has been introduced to allow the people who'd rather stick their heads in the sand than to face the fact that they can improve continue to progress their gear. If you're not going to do mythics or raids, heroics, LFR and world quests are going to be your only ways of getting better gear.
    Yes I know, the whole point of my thread is what are the chances of getting upgraded gear in heroic dungeons, sorry if I didnt make it clear.

Yes I know, the whole point of my thread is what are the chances of getting upgraded gear in heroic dungeons, sorry if I didnt make it clear.
    Low. LFR > WQs > Heroics.

10+ Year Old Account
    well the first dungeon a day gives shit tons of ap, so thats nice
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Low. LFR > WQs > Heroics.
    Ok thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    well the first dungeon a day gives shit tons of ap, so thats nice
    meh, I have already the most important AP on my fire mage , not that motivated any more by ap.

Most of my gear is ilvl 840-845, is it worth doing Heroic dungeon to upgrade gear? I am not raiding or doing Mythic dungeons atm.
    Do mythics. They are the old heroics. At your iLvl heroics are only for fun if you like em. Mythics are a breeze at 840. If my wife and I do Mythic we only ask for 835. In fact in our open guild raids (normal) we only ask for 835 and we do fine

Moral of the story, do Mythics and get a group to do your stone.
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted
    just do mythic+ i dont understand why you limit youirself to heroic dungeons.

"Heroic" is just a name, just imagine mythic is named heroic....