Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, that's what bugged me about Lothraxion too. Well, that and him going all "Don't worry, it is I, Lothraxion" when porting to Netherlight as if Priests had a clue about him.
    Yeah it feels like paladins got the better end of the stick.

They recruit a priest from the priest hall into the silver hand. One voiced by the same actress as Motoko Kusanagi from GITS: SAC. (Okay not many care about that but I had a nerd out moment ) They have a bit more history with Balnazaar via the ashbringer quests. And the day is saved by a paladin champion arriving with reinforcemenrs.
    Last edited by Florena; 2016-10-10 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    hellboy, obviously.
    Cuz nothing says 'I'm a well-adjusted person' like shame-motivated self mutilation. 'course, Red grows 'em back when he's about to really kick some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, that's what bugged me about Lothraxion too. Well, that and him going all "Don't worry, it is I, Lothraxion" when porting to Netherlight as if Priests had a clue about him.
    lol a Dreadlord shows up "Hey guys, it's cool, it's just me."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Dunno his personality and motivation has been retconned so many times that I don't even care anymore. I want him to become the holy savior Illidan I guess. Just for luls.
    Pretty much this...

If he looked something like that holy golden dreadlord I wouldn't have any problems. The game's lore has been juggled around a lot so im just down with whatever direction they take him.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Yeah it feels like paladins got the better end of the stick.

They recruit a priest from the priest hall into the silver hand. One voiced by the same actress as Motoko Kusanagi from GITS: SAC. (Okay not many care about that but I had a nerd out moment ) They have a bit more history with Balnazaar via the ashbringer quests. And the day is saved by a paladin champion arriving with reinforcemenrs.
    Priests really didn't have solid lore until now. I expected their order hall to be a mess before it was even announced. If they gave us a church like Pallies? 10 of the 12 races are gonna bitch. We ended up getting shafted into Draenei priesthood being the supreme priesthood worshipping the highest of the sources of Light magic. I guess we're all Naaru priests now, but whatever :/

I was really hoping Blizzard would write Priests as something other than holy mages. Our Order Hall should have been a medical clinic or triage center in the broken isles somewhere. Doing what Priests of all races care about at their core: helping people. Unified regardless of race into healing the sick and corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Priests really didn't have solid lore until now. I expected their order hall to be a mess before it was even announced. If they gave us a church like Pallies? 10 of the 12 races are gonna bitch. We ended up getting shafted into Draenei priesthood being the supreme priesthood worshipping the highest of the sources of Light magic. I guess we're all Naaru priests now, but whatever :/

I was really hoping Blizzard would write Priests as something other than holy mages. Our Order Hall should have been a medical clinic or triage center in the broken isles somewhere. Doing what Priests of all races care about at their core: helping people. Unified regardless of race into healing the sick and corrupted.
    Shadow priests though. They would be out of place in a medical center. At least with a naaru themed place it ki d of ties into the light/shadow duality, even if it does favor the holy side with the restored Naaru there.

Shadow priests though. They would be out of place in a medical center. At least with a naaru themed place it ki d of ties into the light/shadow duality, even if it does favor the holy side with the restored Naaru there.
    Maybe there's like a mausoleum or something Spriests can skulk inside

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Maybe there's like a mausoleum or something Spriests can skulk inside
    Wouldn't be much different from them having the void sanctuary in Netherlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    lol a Dreadlord shows up "Hey guys, it's cool, it's just me."
    Reminds of the recurring internet joke "hey it's me, your brother".
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I can see him not changing back and just fucking off somewhere to be alone

Or

He's going to sacrifice everything (awwwwwwwh yeeeeeaaaaa) and lose his life in a final confrontation, maybe this expansion, maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well some priests do seem to be connected to the Paladin Order hall, at least based on what I saw. That said...I doubt Lothraxion is a trap or anything. Probably, geninune.
    Well, I didn't mean it as claiming he's suspicious or anything like that. Just that horn-less Dreadlord looks extremely odd and him announcing his arrival in a manner implying it's obvious who he is when Priests saw him for the first time was weird as hell.

Well, SPriests could drive patients insane in agreement with a friendly for-profit mental asylum. Gotta pay the bills of this medical center somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Well, just because he is destined to be the champion of the light (and dark, mind you), doesn't mean he has to possess and use the holy powers. It just means he will fight for the light's cause, but how will he do it, I'm pretty sure he will decide alone and use his old ways, only this time to our knowledge so we don't beat him again, lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not a fan of Illidan persay, but i find Velens prediction of the future rather open ended. Illidan since the Well of eternity books was told and knew he had a great destiny. Hence the arrogence and the kindlike behavior to get what he wants when he wants it.

He currently is a open book and Velens prophecy pointed towards Anduin leading the army of Light. (So Neutrality isnt going to work for him)

I think the Illidan problem comes when the Naaru get involved because those 'things' are very very powerful beings they dont seem like the type to just take a body and use it as an instument. Yet they grant there power to the mortals of Azeroth to give them Holy abilities. So if Adal and a few more Naaru focus there powers and Abilities on the entire Populace of azeroth and allow them to wield the power holy. then sure illidan with his brash sense of morality would make a good leader aswell. that said. If he is being pushed towards that as the end goal why the hell not the holy infusion will most probably get rid of all is corrupion and allow for a personaity change.

Deleted
    What if all those angel images we saw in Ulduar were a prophecized painting of Illidan fighting the Void ? Wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    I am not a fan of Illidan persay, but i find Velens prediction of the future rather open ended. Illidan since the Well of eternity books was told and knew he had a great destiny. Hence the arrogence and the kindlike behavior to get what he wants when he wants it.

He currently is a open book and Velens prophecy pointed towards Anduin leading the army of Light. (So Neutrality isnt going to work for him)

I think the Illidan problem comes when the Naaru get involved because those 'things' are very very powerful beings they dont seem like the type to just take a body and use it as an instument. Yet they grant there power to the mortals of Azeroth to give them Holy abilities. So if Adal and a few more Naaru focus there powers and Abilities on the entire Populace of azeroth and allow them to wield the power holy. then sure illidan with his brash sense of morality would make a good leader aswell. that said. If he is being pushed towards that as the end goal why the hell not the holy infusion will most probably get rid of all is corrupion and allow for a personaity change.
    Illidan, leader HAHAHA what have you been smoking maybe a champion sure but we all know he can't lead shit he is better off working in the shadows, that is his greatest strength

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
    What if all those angel images we saw in Ulduar were a prophecized painting of Illidan fighting the Void ? Wow
    where, when? picture show me a picture