I hate the massive disparity in group damage between a pug and an organized group

I am a healer. I enjoy healing. I hate that when I go into a group for a mythic or mythic+ I have no clue how much healing I will have to do. I hate that some pulls the group magically works well with their interrupts/cc and in other pulls it is non-existent. It feels like I have no way to predict how much damage will be coming in, so I have no way to preemptively use a cooldown I have to absolutely react to it. Some groups I can do mythic +4 and average 100-150k HPS over the entire run but another group in the same dungeon but regular mythic I'll have to average 250-300k HPS over the entire run. I understand there is personal responsibility it just feels like simply forcing a healer to heal more isn't the way to enforce the feeling of personal responsibility for the entire group.

Or you know, bad players, you got unlucky, you did your best, its not your fault, move on.

Thats the answer i would like to give, but..What do you expect?

Blizzard simply cant do something about it.

People are horrible at the game, deal with it, only way to avoid what you are experiencing is either 1)IRL friends at your skill level, 2)Guild at your skill level.

M+ implementation and LFR uselessness are forcing people to guild up slowly or generally be more organized so do it before you end up in a guild with the exact same pug level you are experiencing.

No, Blizzard cant implement a way to determine your skill and "match you" with equal players, that means 1% of the player base would get 2 days queue time, 9% would get a 5 hour queue time, and 90% would be instant, simply disbanding in most cases.

There are ton of criteria to judge a player, but the moment you mention them, "elitist" appears!

Its elitism to want the DPS to, deal as much as possible as their gear is expected to deliver, while knowing when to Interrupt, without standing in shit, while knowing the boss mechanics.

Whenever you mention anything apart from "DPS" you literally get the answer "its just a game" which translates to "i already use all my brain capacity on daily life, dont make me use it here, OH LOOK PRETTY PIXELS TO FORGET MY LIFE PROBLEMS".
    Last edited by potis; 2016-10-10 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to make DPS get a -dmg% debuff when they stand in things, so they actually have an incentive to get out.

Of course, all this would really do is make the bads even worse, because they already refuse to learn typically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't need two threads
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    As there is already a thread up. Closing this one.