Deleted

Classes need more balance and values for M and Mraids

Ok so lately reaching 860 with my monk i see that people are geting nazi mode for who to pick and the combos for m+ and of course mraids.

As a BRM we suck hard to tank M+ dungeons and even on heroic raids also as dps i see many people demand of bloodlusts and most CC there is where paladins shine for example.
    I dont say i dont like the game is nice and i dont hate the dps values my WW does but in the end BRM Blood DK and some dps classes have big problems to get picked in a combination and also i see many people are afraid to do M+ cause they might fail (see boosters).

BRM fix wasnt enough imo and needs more cooldowns actually i cant believe we have only 2 CDs and the one of them is a talent.

I feel you, I mainly play Blood in mythic+ and I have top 10-50 times in most dungeons so I don't have any problems getting invited to pugs but it's not even funny how useless a DK/monk tank is at +10 and higher with tyrannical bosses. I don't have a hard time keeping myself up at trash but a druid or a warrior tank barely take any damage from bosses so this week I've had to switch to dps in +10 because some bosses are literally impossible to tank at my current gear even though my ilvl is 870.

We should expect to see some buffs for Blood (and both DK dps specs) and Brewmaster but I don't think we'll see them sooner than 7.1.