10+ Year Old Account

So did Effuse get buffed for MWs too?

From the patch notes it says it is now 250% of AP instead of 200%. AP only applies to WW and BrM since MWs work off of SP.

Did it get buffed for MWs too or just the agi users?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I assumed it did get buffed for MW which is why it wasn't buffed for WW/BrM.

Before people talk about the notes giving it the +50% ap, they stealth nerfed the effuse passive 100% healing to 60%. Which means it didn't get changed for WW/BrM.
    200% * 2.0 = 400% | 250% * 1.6 = 400%

Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan123 View Post
    I assumed it did get buffed for MW which is why it wasn't buffed for WW/BrM.

Before people talk about the notes giving it the +50% ap, they stealth nerfed the effuse passive 100% healing to 60%. Which means it didn't get changed for WW/BrM.
    200% * 2.0 = 400% | 250% * 1.6 = 400%
    so its still a crap ability to use?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    so its still a crap ability to use?
    It is every bit as useful as it was prior to 7.1. So... still not the greatest thing in the world.

Deleted
    I pretty much used it and still use it to apply soothing mist only, few times i have to spam it but most of the time a EM + RM ticking on the tank and letting soothing do its job works well for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's healing for about an extra 25k on my MW now from around 75k to now around 100k. Mastery is another 80k, so 180k heal. Still shit for raids.

But with the new Fortune Turned buff (coupled with the Viv and instant EM talent nerf) it might actually be pretty good for 2s and 3s now.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-10-27 at 09:55 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    The higher I go in M+, the more useful I find effuse, so any buff is welcomed.

TFT EM and then a TFT buffed Effuse = Big HEAL on a tank or near dead target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Effuse if fine for MW IMHO. It's the heal you use if you have no mana or you don't want to spend any, and it does that job well. It still needs more buffs for BM and especially WW though, maybe in the form of sometimes getting to cast it instant, or 200% buff on 20 seconds or so.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Think the buff is mostly to make all the choices on Thunder Focus Tea alot more equal. The loss of using effuse instead of any options is that much anymore.