Deleted

DH class hall set changing colour

So I was wondering if anyone has any answers on this, when I equip any piece of the shattered abyss set other than the gloves, it will have a sort of gold and green colour, however, as soon as I equip the gloves to the set, the rest of the set pieces are turned into a brown/grey colour, is this intended? or is it a bug? I've never seen any other armour set where equipping various pieces would change the colour of others, I would love to have the entire set in the gold colour, but as of now I have to transmog the gloves into something else in order to retain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    So I was wondering if anyone has any answers on this, when I equip any piece of the shattered abyss set other than the gloves, it will have a sort of gold and green colour, however, as soon as I equip the gloves to the set, the rest of the set pieces are turned into a brown/grey colour, is this intended? or is it a bug? I've never seen any other armour set where equipping various pieces would change the colour of others, I would love to have the entire set in the gold colour, but as of now I have to transmog the gloves into something else in order to retain it.
    I Don't know if its a bug or not. But the same thing happens with the Raid Leather, if you equip a Glove from the raid set, your boots/etc changes colour.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

This seems to be fixed on 7.1 ptr, as in all the metal parts are orange, including the gloves. As the behavior is shared between all tier sets in legion I'm assuming it's fixed on all other sets too.

I'd really like if blizz added the darker dh set in game too, works better with certain combinations and the drastic lack of dh specific gear makes transmogging a bit harder. Also makes this mog I was planning out redundant (fairly sure it was otherwise too, the shoulder color variant seems to be monk only)
    imgur.com/Gfq30RE.jpg