Deleted

Court of Stars Spy Event Weakaura

Hey,

I just wanted to share my weakaura for the spy event in Court of Stars. The weakaura automatically collects the informations from the suspicious spies when clicked on them. It posts the information into chat and communicates with other users if they have the same weakaura installed. The clues are also shown in a text string. The weakaura currently supports English clients only.

The communication part is kinda untested so testing is appreciated! Some messages might be missing so if you see the full clue being pasted into chat, leave a post here so I can add the clue to the weakaura.

wago.io/VkT4aQSAZ

Greetings,
    Yolofant
    Last edited by mmoca33b6ae423; 2016-10-11 at 01:19 AM. Reason: fixed resetting the weakaura once the spy has been found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolofant View Post
    Hey,

I just wanted to share my weakaura for the spy event in Court of Stars. The weakaura automatically collects the informations from the suspicious spies when clicked on them. It posts the information into chat and communicates with other users if they have the same weakaura installed. The clues are also shown in a text string. The weakaura currently supports English clients only.

The communication part is kinda untested so testing is appreciated! Some messages might be missing so if you see the full clue being pasted into chat, leave a post here so I can add the clue to the weakaura.

wago.io/41vF0eSCZ

Greetings,
    Yolofant
    This sounds awesome bro.

I'll be testing this tonight in our Mythic+ 5 run.

Deleted
    Fixed some issues, updated link is in the main post

Thanks for the WA! We can't all be prot pally or dh.

On my prot pally, I just find the group that makes my shield glow, then stand there while the other call out clues. Since I'm only looking at 4 mobs, even 1 or 2 clues narrows it down almost immediately.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Thanks, bug reports and improvement ideas are welcome!

I do like being a demon hunter, and make sure everyone runs to a different clue-giver. Then I can spectral sight and find the demon. (We can only find them once all 5 clues are asked)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Thx for the WA

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the WA. I'll be testing it this evening.

Deleted
    This is now integrated into DBM