Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Especially in college it seems. If you are passed out drunk your friends will draw on your face with marker, maybe making a Hitler mustache, some freckles and cat whiskers. They might also stick a carrot in your butt.
    I missed this earlier. Sticking things in butts is taking things a bit far, in my opinion...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmm, I've never drunk. Does it make me... born an adult?
    It's overrated, I've never learned to enjoy most beers. Also most hard liquors.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmm, I've never drunk. Does it make me... born an adult?
    You go to parties, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What? You're missing out on all the fun. Like parties where everyone stands around with their lukewarm beer, vaguely nodding their head at good tunes...

Also that is totes racist.
    we had a token white friend...she was a bit of a handful

we also had a 2 token black friends

the one we liked more we called alpha...beta was the one we trashed

our group was mostly half asian, half spanish, an american paki(go figure) token white girl(joined later thru our turk) and 2 black guys that fought for supremacy over each other

so many black on black crime jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Can't imagine a bunch of straight dudes thinking this is a good thing to do with their sleeping friend.

Social circles throw these guys to the wolves fairly quickly. If you go out drinking or take drugs regularly or semi regularly, you don't want little bitches that will sexually assault sleeping people, or do other shit like become violent or break shit.

Let the adults enjoy their recreational drugs, you go sit in the corner and play with your e cigs.
    Well tea bagging seems to be a thing for some reason too..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    ... making a Hitler mustache.... stick a carrot in your butt.
    I would stop considering them friends if something like that happened.

But no, it has nothing to do with the country one's from. It's about whether or not your "friends" are just horrible people that you shouldn't spend your life with anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never passed out while drunk, so I don't know. But I have drawn a tiny bit on someone's face while passed out drunk - Just not as much as in that picture.

I don't drink and I don't have friends. Problem solved.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never passed out from being drunk. Getting drunk is fine. Getting stupid drunk to the point that you are passing out and blacking out is just idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    I don't drink and I don't have friends. Problem solved.
    Really though, you only need to do one of those things to solve the problem.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Well tea bagging seems to be a thing for some reason too..
    Repressed sexuality, much?

And that isn't even in jest, pretty much every time you hear this shit happening, the guy(s) turn out to be gay.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get passed out drunk....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shoat View Post
    I would stop considering them friends if something like that happened.

But no, it has nothing to do with the country one's from. It's about whether or not your "friends" are just horrible people that you shouldn't spend your life with anymore.
    No normal people should have friends who would consider anally raping them in their sleep with a vegetable.

Like Sliske said, usually homosexuals who are in denial of their sexuality try to turn their rape fantasies into some prank and call it 'alpha'.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-10-11 at 03:52 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

this is literally rape

Friends dont draw on friends.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

I've only drank enough to get tipsy like, once. So nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hang around people that do that.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    General rule of thumb is: If they take their shoes off, they made an active attempt of going to bed and are immune from any pranks. Shoes on? They passed out, draw a penis on their face.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

I think part of the reason I don't drink is that I don't trust my friends enough not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

When I was in college forever ago we used to just beer fart in the face of the passed out person...that was always good for a laugh when someone would shard

Never had it happen to me, but two of my friends were having a prank war and one of them shaved off the other's eyebrow 2 days before he had to be in his sister's wedding while he was passed out. Years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

sticking a carrot in someones ass is pretty messed up. but the rest seems funny and harmless enough. ive never passed out drunk like that, mostly i crash into things when i'm drunk but ive rarely passed out.