Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was always the sober one who makes sure this sort of shit doesn't happen to other people.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Can't imagine a bunch of straight dudes thinking this is a good thing to do with their sleeping friend.

Social circles throw these guys to the wolves fairly quickly. If you go out drinking or take drugs regularly or semi regularly, you don't want little bitches that will sexually assault sleeping people, or do other shit like become violent or break shit.

Let the adults enjoy their recreational drugs, you go sit in the corner and play with your e cigs.
    Looks like you didn't need your friends to insert whatever is stuck up your ass already.

Quote Originally Posted by Thra View Post
    no, we don't.
    Was an Australian woman on the BBC show QI that talked about shaving peoples eyebrows off, sounded like it was fairly common down there. Not true?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Not really sure what's so popcorn material there. I never got drunk and I don't give a shit what others may think about that.
    The material is that he basically said that everyone who drinks and get drunk are kids. Thats pretty much retarded and troll material/bait to say the least
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2016-10-11 at 04:45 PM.

The worse that has been done to me was having a dozen chewed up gums stuck in my hair while I was passed out after yet another night of savage beuverie. And I mean, let's be fair, I do that to other people all the time!

As for sticking carrots inside butts that is fine dude, honestly most people start out with something softer like sausages or corn dogs but if you want to jump straight to carrots that's got to be worth a few extra points.

One last thing: the wildest story I've heard involved a lit match being placed inside the tip of someone's penis while they were asleep. To this day I'm still not sure whether that was extremely dangerous or funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeep it's just part of drinking and partying, sometimes you're the one with a dong drawn on your forehead and other times you're the one drawing

When we were teens, they drew on me when I was fully awake but distracted, like when I was blowing out birthday candles or watching a movie.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-10-11 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    Looks like you didn't need your friends to insert whatever is stuck up your ass already.
    Not another guys finger / dick / a carrot / a shampoo bottle , anyway!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I recon' if any of my friends did this that they would cease being my friends. We're adults and have jobs. Having the faint outline of a dick on your forehead could get you fired, and any "friend" willing to do something that could get you fired isn't really a friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Especially in college it seems. If you are passed out drunk your friends will draw on your face with marker, maybe making a Hitler mustache, some freckles and cat whiskers. They might also stick a carrot in your butt.

I was wondering if this happened in other countries?

It is called getting "Chiefed"

No, when I get drunk I break out in a serious case of the Punchies, so really I don't drink anymore and even if I did the last thing my friends would do would be drawing stupid shit on me.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No...a group of us dressed up our friend Tristan in a bra, panties, makeup, however. I don't know how he stayed passed out the entire time...THE BEST THING ABOUT IT is that he came downstairs for breakfast the next day like that, he never bothered looking in the mirror...

He wasn't too mad though, he got his revenge later. Also breakfast was awesome.
    Ok that's just mean..................

SEE I TOLD YOU GIRLS ARE EBUL!11111111
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Was an Australian woman on the BBC show QI that talked about shaving peoples eyebrows off, sounded like it was fairly common down there. Not true?
    Well yea, that one I have seen done a few times. But no carrot's in asses, that just sounds like confused individuals.

No, Id punch a person for that immature shit. But Iv never passed out drunk around kids, so not a big issue.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    No but Jigglypuff does.

okay that picture made me smile ...

As for me, I don't generally pass out because I know when to stop because at a certain point it makes me feel like I need to vomit for some reason - I did have to vomit a couple times though hehe.
    I also highly doubt my friends would do such a thing.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    We used to do it a lot when we were younger, especially to a good friend of ours who had some troubles keeping his alcohol consumption rates in check back in the day.

Also, about the carrot in the ass... uhh, we kinda once tried to stick a pencil strapped in a condom up a friends ass when he was passed out. He woke up before we could complete the deed and proceeded to escape into the bathroom. We forced the lock open and found him in the corned with a huge kitchen knife in one hand and a toilet brush in the other, swearing at us that if we came any close he'd stab us first and then shove the toilet brush down our throats. We decided to back off after that.

Apparently he decided to sleep on the living room sofa with his weapons in his hands like a pharaoh. He then woke up to my mother disarming him in the morning and telling him to to go to sleep in the other room with the rest of us, haha.

Good lols were had.

I think was a victim of face-doodling once myself, as well. Who needs enemies when you have best friends like these?

Mind you we haven'tn done shit like that in years and probably would not do anything of the like even if the situation presented itself.