Should I go Destro for dungeons?

Hi , I switched to Warlock and dinged 110 yesterday. My main interest is Demonology, so that will 100% be my main spec, I don't play in a mythic raiding guild so its fine if I always play Demo and don't change spec depending on the fight unless I want to, but I do raid. I have mained Warlock before but I just came back so I have some questions, should I go Destro for dungeons? By dungeons I mean all difficulties, we do all of them in my guild. I have the Affli and Destro artifacts so I know a little bit about them. But is it worth it to switch to Destro for dungeons even thóugh I will not spend any AP in it for a while (at least not until I have all the good Demo traits) but I will do everything else I can to optimize Destro if that is what it takes.

So what I really wonder is if Destro is much better in dungeons, to the point that its better even without AP investment, I know that it's better but HOW much better? Or will I perform better with demo and a different set of talents (if so what? Mainly spamming HCs atm)? I want to be optimized in dungeons, especially mythic+.

If you want to stick to demo, stick to demo. The spec works for dungeons, it just does damage differently than destro which can be a good or bad thing depending on your group and what you're doing at the time.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    If you want to stick to demo, stick to demo. The spec works for dungeons, it just does damage differently than destro which can be a good or bad thing depending on your group and what you're doing at the time.
    Ok, I see, but from what I gather Destro is better for burst and that would be better for targets that die quickly, i.e everything below mythic+, I barely have time to execute my full rotation in a dungeon unless its the boss :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hampen555 View Post
    Ok, I see, but from what I gather Destro is better for burst and that would be better for targets that die quickly, i.e everything below mythic+, I barely have time to execute my full rotation in a dungeon unless its the boss :P
    yes that is true. Destro has less ramp up time compared to Demo and Affliction.

Demo is good in high mythics where the mobs actually last long enough to get pets going but heroics and myth 0 you are better off playing aff for the aoe damage.

Can someone recommend a good dungeon Destro build then? I know there are guides but just something fast so I know what 2 go for, I will read a guide later

At low item level especially low haste Demonology feels unplayable. If you want to do something until then just go Destro and take Fire/Brimstone Demonfire.
    After you get to around 20% haste you can switch to demo. Demo starts to shine at 40% haste. Not has a great guide up top for learning the ins and outs of demonology, but basically for 5 man heroics just remember to summon imps and use implosion on trash (the trick of implosion while hog is in flight is key), on bosses just use doomguard and remember to arty weapon. You are never going to be the amazing force a hunter/rogue/DH is in 5 man heroics but you will be able to do them fine.

Quote Originally Posted by hampen555 View Post
    Can someone recommend a good dungeon Destro build then? I know there are guides but just something fast so I know what 2 go for, I will read a guide later
    Backdraft, reverse entropy, fire and brimstone, gosac, wreak havoc
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Im doing fine with affliction and a single target build with only the seed talent for aoe + sacrifice.