Thread: New 110

New 110

So i just got my mage to 110 and leveled as fire. With the recent patch changes what spec is the clear cut spec for mythic+ and hero raids?

thank you, i don't know why i did not think of that website.

IMHO:
    Fire is a bit weaker now, and in m+ it does not shine on AoE unless you can do huge living bombs. It still provide a good burst on short encounters and reward pretty well if you can align cds and phases.
    Remember to consider how hard it is to equip it since you will always prefer crit equip even if 20 item level lower than a non-crit equip.

Arcane have a really strong damage, but it punish really a lot every single mistake, and if mechanics keep you moving you won't be able to use your full potential.

Frost is a bit weaker simulating, but it have good mobility, good talent choice and not that hard to master. There are a few tricks to learn, such as controlling pet, using well flurry procs and icy veins but it is also quiete fun to play.

Personally i switched to frost after fire nerf, and i'm appreciating it, but it is early for understanding which will be the best with nighthold gear.
    Sorry for terrible english.