Anxious about legendary

Not a QQ thread about the system just my feelings. I dont have one yet but when one drops I hope it's the one I want, there is 2 other ones that would be ok but the others are so lackluster.

right now at this point, I want one to drop so I can start farming towards my second but at the same time I am scared of something useless dropping!

anyone else understand the feeling?

I just want two cos I can soon equip two

Yep and what is really annoying is here soon ill be able to equip two before even getting one.

I want one to drop and would perfer if its rings or neck so I can keep using my class hall set
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    I had same feeling. I got the third best for my spec and felt very much relieved.

No, I don't understand that feeling.

I still don't have a legendary with my main character. But I got a DH (which is, like, my 12th alt or something) to level 110 recently and a few days ago, I did my very first emissionary quest with him. Turn in quest, open satchel, boom, legendary.

You know what? I don't give a damn.

First Legendary drop = Best for my spec, YESH!

2nd Legendary drop = that crappy haste ring. Literally no secondary stats on it good for me. And without primary stat its better to equip my 855. FUCK

But then a miracle happened and 2 days later I got my 3rd and it was the best defensive legendary for my class. Best stat combo. So at least I can wear 2 and not gimp myself.

Nothing can do sadly about the drops. Just hope you don't get completely shit on for the Legendary that comes to you.
    Last edited by c313; 2016-10-11 at 02:47 PM.

I haven't gotten one yet either but I'm not even excited about it because only one of them is actually good, with two others being sidegrades, while the other 5 are literally all downgrades and severe disappointments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post

I still don't have a legendary with my main character. But I got a DH (which is, like, my 12th alt or something) to level 110 recently and a few days ago, I did my very first emissionary quest with him. Turn in quest, open satchel, boom, legendary.

Couldn't imagine doing anything in my life and not caring about the outcome. What a waste of time.

I feel your pain, my spec has two decent legendaries, the rest are lackluster and my first legendary was that all-class fucking neck.

Deleted
    I know that feeling even better... As a arms warrior, I need at least one of 2legendaries, that will fix my class

Also I will be able to equip second of my 0 legendaries tomorrow !!!

I want to always get all the drops I want in every raid, without having to worry about other classes that need the same item as me.
    If only there was a way to farm these legendaries without having to worry about other classes etc, if only...

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post

Same here, got a great legendary on my Mage, but I switched character and people in guild was like "But you got that legendary!". But I responded "meh".. It's RNG, I can't control it.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Couldn't imagine doing anything in my life and not caring about the outcome. What a waste of time.
    Yeah? So what did the close examination of your today's morning secretion reveal?