Thread: Kick

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Kick

I can't believe x5 man kick option still exists in its current form .. I am 99.99% sure most people who vote yes just want to get rid of the annoying box that just appeared with no real desire to kick said player ..

Kicking should never be as easy as click a button and should require the human to actually think and give feedback to why she voted YES to a kick ..

At the very least said person would get input ..

I've never seeb someone in a dungeon get kicked for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    How long have you been playing>? (i kid haha)

9 times out of 10 kicks are for legit reasons.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account
    Same. If they were kicked, it's 99.99% sure for a valid reason of non-contribution in some form or another.

Deleted
    i got kicked the other day in a heroic dungeon, because i wouldnt give an item to someone who wanted it. i knew it was coming so i managed to pull the last boss before it happened.
    so glad the fuckers wiped.
    arseholes.
    luckily for me im a healer & was back in another hc within seconds.

If you're getting kicked often enough to make a thread about it, you're probably at fault.

I also have not been in a 5 man group and seen someone kicked "just because". LFR, yes, but not 5 man.

Are you playing the same game? I have seen many kicks that were not just invalid, but initiated by the toxic person himself with idiots then clicking yes without reading who they are actually kicking. I've seen premades say "sorry but our friend wants in" before kicking with no reason at all. I've seen so many LFR kicks after wipes just for the sake of it. And these are just a few examples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I can't believe x5 man kick option still exists in its current form .. I am 99.99% sure most people who vote yes just want to get rid of the annoying box that just appeared with no real desire to kick said player ..

Kicking should never be as easy as click a button and should require the human to actually think and give feedback to why she voted YES to a kick ..

At the very least said person would get input ..
    League of legends Tribunal?

A person can appeal their vote kick to the community at large and let them decide whether or not it was appropriate? Resulting in a 24 hour deserter buff to abusers?

I've been kicked twice this expansion with no real rhyme or reason that i could deduce. Nobody had died, no boss had even been killed, just poof "you have been removed from the group". Since i am a tank, i was able to get back into a dungeon near instantly, so no biggy .

Strange though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Eeeehhh... I have seen that happen since it was added, I might say.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I like the kick option for 1 reason. I have had plenty of guild majority groups that are just trolling other ppl, hunters md to healers stuff like that. So trolling them back is great, prompt a vote kick for ine of them and put your own name or class in the description and they always end up kicking their own friend.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I was in a 5 man last week and a lock was pulling. They asked him to stop, he didn't, they kicked me thinking I was doing it too. I wasn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    punch

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    I have never been kicked form a 5 man, nor have I ever seen anybody kicked for no reason. Even if somebody is putting up garbage dps, I have never seen them get kicked unless they are AFK or just doing nonsense pulls and causing wipes intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Eeeehhh... I have seen that happen since it was added, I might say.
    I'm sure it happens now and then but I think the vast majority of kocks are legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason I've seen people get kicked is if they do something incredibly dumb (Go afk, pull literally the entire room when they're not the tank, or something else).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    i got kicked the other day in a heroic dungeon, because i wouldnt give an item to someone who wanted it.
    Kind of a dick move mate. You deserved a kick for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    fuck em, thats what i say. fuck em!!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    They didn't specify if they were going to be using the item or not. If i get a drop and i want to experiment with it then its my right to keep it. Just cause I CAN give it to someone else doesn't mean I should have to.