Deleted

Shivarran Symmetry

I know there is already one post about this legendary, but there is no answer ;(

I got this legendary a few mins ago, but my question is :

Is it worth to switch blade furry off and on every 3 seconds for the buff?

I don´t know if it´s possible to sim something like that..

Anyone tested it or was able to sim this?

Thx for any kind of help =)

Its worth it but it feels very minimal when the buff only lasts 3 seconds. You're getting 35% extra damage on aoe. Ideally you reset your BF when you have a RT ready or if you're blowing cooldowns on aoe.
    Raid situations it's probably not noticeable except for a few boss fights. It should do far better in mythic dungeons.

Deleted
    I have had it for some weeks now, and it's great for mythic+ - You need to Sync the 3-sec window up with two run throughs ideally. Very potent if done right - allows me to keep up with some of the monster DPSes of m+.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLeitner View Post
    I know there is already one post about this legendary, but there is no answer ;(

I got this legendary a few mins ago, but my question is :

Is it worth to switch blade furry off and on every 3 seconds for the buff?

I don´t know if it´s possible to sim something like that..

Anyone tested it or was able to sim this?

Thx for any kind of help =)
    I've had it for two or three weeks. This is my personal non-sim feel of the gloves after a lot of mythic/heroic dungeon experimentation.

- Definitely seems worth it to toggle BF off and on for added burst mid-fight in aoe situations
    - No noticeable benefit from building CP first in a trash pack before toggling BF on for the first time, so you can start with an RT at 75%.
    The loss of aoe damage by not toggling BF on right away just balances out with the burst.
    - BF + Killing spree is insane aoe burst, but really not worth it to spec into KS, as the KS cooldown itself is very slow, and
    only available every third or fourth trash pack. Also, despite the insane burst, your dps will even out on trash packs, since it's only
    3 seconds.
    - Couples very well with DfA, but it doesn't seem to be worth it for two reasons. One reason is that it isn't worth the sacrifice losing MfD.
    The other reason is that you have to build CP with BF toggled off before getting your full CP DfA ready.
    This initial BF toggled off period during an AOE fight takes away from the damage you can deal.
    - MfD couples well with gloves (obviously). It can be used during a mid-fight BF toggle, or as a strong aoe opener.
    - AOE Openers: I still can't decide if it's better to open with MfD+RtB to hopefully get some shark infested waters crit to buff BF damage,
    or if it's better to ignore RtB and open with MfD+RT for a guaranteed big damage RT.

Summary: Not worth changing specs, but worth toggling mid-fight. Not a very useful legendary effect.