Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Are we reading the same forum? In my experience, this forum trends more towards hardcore players than casuals. Maybe it is the threads you are reading?
    Everyone has a different definition of "hardcore". To some that would include anyone who raids mythic 3+ days a week, to me it means multiple split runs and going 5+ days a week. It's all relative and all subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by friedmudkipz View Post
    Everyone has a different definition of "hardcore". To some that would include anyone who raids mythic 3+ days a week, to me it means multiple split runs and going 5+ days a week. It's all relative and all subjective.
    Truthfully, I judge it more by hours spent playing a week. Even if you don't have the raid team/ guild (or skill) to raid mythic each week, if you are playing 30+ hours/week, that is pretty hardcore. For perspective: 40 hrs/week is a "regular" work week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Not at all, it's about average for a typical heroic guild raider. And if someone levels up all 3 weapons, it can even be considered high. You did grind out 58 traits, that is far more than an average player has.
    It's very low, 22 traits is less than 5K AP earned per day average. With how much WQs started given after a few researches 22 for someone raiding "hardcore" is absolutely unacceptable.

I'm 7/7 for a while now, and I agree with what you're saying. Mostly the titanforged bullshit. I thought WoD socket-rng was bad, but this is just horrible. I'm 871 ilvl and don't have a single raid item equipped. Partly because I play healer, but mainly because I grinded a lot of mythic+ before progression. Their whole "gear progression no matter what you do" is way out of hand, and is imo the worst part about Legion.

Everyone knew legendaries would be like this, including Blizzard. Thats why they originally had them disabled in raids at the start. Because no legendary can mean you don't get raid spot, like in your case. Please no "then you should join a rank 5000 guild, because there you get to raid regardless of legendary", this is a real thing.

You only having 22 traits is very low. Whats your definition of 'hardcore'? The 'infinite AP farm' was mostly through mythic+, but just doing content outside of mythic+ you should have more than 22 at this point. And if you're dedicated, you should've done some mythic+ farm. Even my casual friends have been doing it.

Legendaries are retarded.
    Mythic+ is retarded. (but a good concept)
    Titanforged is megaretarded.

Do people really consider spending every waking hour grinding random legendaries and RNG gear upgrades "hardcore"? Seriously...

I remember when being "hardcore" at raiding was more about skill than farming the same crap WQ or dungeon over and over hoping to get an RNG upgrade. The first is fun, and drives you to be a better player; the latter could probably be done by a trained monkey and is boring forced busy work.