Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I dunno, this xpac is very unfriendly to alts, like super unfriendly. Also, all decent prof recipes are locked behind raids, along with story.. that alone is going to do some serious damage to the casual base. won't even mention how you are locked not only to one character but to one SPEC (unless you play all day and sh*t out ap).. also, mythic normal should be in LFG finder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Casuals don't "burn out". If they do, they weren't playing casually enough.
    I think "casual" as a term can be quite misleading. It can cover (based on community definition) anyone from someone who plays two hours a week to someone who is for all intents and purposes hardcore but finds committing to scheduled activities to be something they can't do. Completely different audiences.

That ill-defined title is probably where 90% of the problems and complaints arise from.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Are you using lfd? I haven't had a failed group yet. I mean how many times have you even tried?
    I was actually pretty worried about going into Heroics at the beginning because of how fail the normal LFD groups were. The heroics were a breeze, though. Not sure exactly what kind of players are in those normals...
    Unfortunately, heroics are made completely pointless because of WQ gear drops. I haven't even completed them all, and I outgear LFR drops as well.

Mythics, on the other hand, have been an absolute shitstorm for me, capped off by the tank it takes forever to find rage quitting after he loses agro on the first trash pack.