Deleted

Mastery VS versa

Hello everyone .

i have a question about the guardian , i see all good guardian druide put mastery gem on their stuff but it seems versa is better in all case so someone can explain me i'm a little bit confused .

thanks

You only need enough mastery to survive a large hit. Versatility allows for smoother damage intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    You only need enough mastery to survive a large hit. Versatility allows for smoother damage intake.
    This is correct. Versatility is a very attractive stat for us Guardian's. Increases our damage output and self healing, as well as constant damage reduction against all types of damage. (physical / magic)

Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    You only need enough mastery to survive a large hit.
    How much is "enough"?

Is there some kind of cap where mastery gets less useful?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaledwyn View Post
    How much is "enough"?

Is there some kind of cap where mastery gets less useful?
    No, but 8k seems to be considered as "enough".

Deleted
    As vers gets better the more you have (cause it has no DR as armor does) and mastery keeps equal value per point, vers scales better. Though with current gear it starts of weaker.
    For sole survivability without any healing considered, valuepoint 10000 of either is equally strong, past 10000 vers wins over mastery, before 10000 mastery is stronger.

As long as I am not mistaken, you can check it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...GJg/edit#gid=0

Thanks for the info and the link!