At what point is ilvl better than secondary stats (gear)?

I'm due to bad rng with wf/tf gear I haven't been able to get a lot of crit/haste upgrades. I have these 865 vets/mastery boots and 855 haste/mastery boots. I really want my haste to be above 15% and it's only possible when I run the 855 boots. Am I losing out too much on the 10 ilvls the vers/mastery boots give me? When does ilvl diff over take secondary stats when it comes to gear?

Deleted
    Simcraft it

15+ Year Old Account
    Get Pawn, import your pawn string from your spec page here or the spec discord page and it will tell you what is an upgrade or not.

If you are tanking you almost always want the higher ilvl for the /armor/stam though.
    Last edited by Sativex; 2016-10-08 at 06:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Pawn hasn't really been working right for DK, not for me at least. As far as I've seen, it's been prioritizing Mastery over haste and crit, despite the fact that I've put in the stat weights in.

Deleted
    Yes, Simcraft is your friend.
    On the other hand, secondary stats are almost all equally shit for Unholy DKs, so I would just go for the highest ilvl in most cases.