Fix my DPS Havoc DH Mythic Raider

I've tried in any way i can to improve as a DH, i notice in heroic i do very well i usually parse 99th percentile but in mythic i feel as i'm holding my raid behind
    I'm usually one of the lowest DPS. I'd understand if i was parsing atleast at 80th percentile most fights but i'm pretty sure i've got a good understanding of the class,Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Below are my logs. I'm looking for input from higher parsed DH's on how to better improve in a mythic scenario
    Thank you. Please Look at my Mythic and Heroic Kills, i find it odd how much my parses have dropped.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...708547/latest/

Deleted
    Hello,

I checked the logs on Ursoc. Nothing much to say. A lot of parry/blocked, well, it's Ursoc after all...
    An unlucky crit rate on annihilation.
    A bad legendary, and in Mythic you are competing with people with the same ilvl, and most propably a better legendary, or even two legendaries.
    Besides, this fight is bad for DH.

Unfortunately, if you plan to compete with your shaman buddy, I suggest that you keep dreaming...we suck in single target.

how do i actually analyze logs? what thing to look at... and which section shall i choose?

Deleted
    If you compare it to my 431k DPS log (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=14 only one Potion of the Old War, fml!), you played it pretty well.

CD usage is spot on, the rotation is exectued correctly etc. The Momentum uptime is 6% lower (61,5% for me, 55% for you), but that's it. Could be bcause I never use it/save it as a defensive CD on Ursoc. The rest of the difference is gear and RNG.

Don't be disapointed by other people doing more DPS, that's just how it is right now. If other classes play properly with comparable gear, we won't top meters. Be happy that you did very well in regard to using your potantial up to almost 100%

The fact that you "look better" on heroic fights is because of 2 things:
    1. you have more gear than most heroic raiders and play better than most of them. Mythic tends to have better geared and played parses, so it is more difficult to reach the same %-bracket.
    2. Shorter fights favor DHs, because we have great burst. So in relation to your guildmates you will do better on the short heroic fights than on the longer mythic fights.
    Last edited by mmoc8b94713eb4; 2016-10-21 at 06:05 AM.

it is better to wait for full fury to use momentum or use it on cd to keep the uptime buff ? im trying to figure it out !

Quote Originally Posted by Pwncakee View Post
    it is better to wait for full fury to use momentum or use it on cd to keep the uptime buff ? im trying to figure it out !
    Always keep Momentum rolling.

Honestly a "bad fight" can fuck our dps that try so hard. We're not like Outlaw rogues that can have a 100k dps difference between tries but if you have low crit on both TG/CS your dps will suffer hard, regardless of execution. After the nerf to FotI it feels like most of our golden traits are kinda shit atm, i'm forever hopeful they up the procrate on inner demons or make Eye Beam better.

Quote Originally Posted by okokokokokok View Post
    I've tried in any way i can to improve as a DH, i notice in heroic i do very well i usually parse 99th percentile but in mythic i feel as i'm holding my raid behind
    I'm usually one of the lowest DPS. I'd understand if i was parsing atleast at 80th percentile most fights but i'm pretty sure i've got a good understanding of the class,Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Below are my logs. I'm looking for input from higher parsed DH's on how to better improve in a mythic scenario
    Thank you. Please Look at my Mythic and Heroic Kills, i find it odd how much my parses have dropped.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...708547/latest/
    Have you tired standing behind the boss? Lots of parried. Other than that, try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by rukbat14 View Post
    Have you tired standing behind the boss? Lots of parried. Other than that, try harder.
    29% crit on annihilation sounds like the big culprit here. That's really ouch, horrible RNG.

Hey I looked at your character in wow armory to look at your stats and it appears to me you need to drop all of that mastery, mastery is the worst stat for us demon hunters. You need to get more crit, a lot more crit. I see you are 42% and with your ilvl you should be 50%+ easy. Stack Crit/Vers and crit/haste if vers is not available. I looked at your chaos strike damage and the crit chance is really really low. Rule of thumb in legion is bis stats over ilvl or else you really hurt your dps.

From looking at this on your dragon fight, you either didn't prepot or use second pot. Also only 1 million? What did you do when you did pot? I also agree way to much mastery not enough Crit.