Thumbs up 851 Fire Mage LF LATE NIGHT GUILD

Looking for a Late Night Raiding guild. The Later the better. I live in Arizona and work retail hours and dont get home until around 9pm my time. So anything after that is perfect! I am currently rocking Fire and am at 851 ilvl. Looking for a guild that likes to raid and have fun while succeeding. Im currently Alliance but I am willing to faction change and also server transfer. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Riggs - Shadowsong

Im not sure if our raids times will work ,but Tilted by Chuck horde illidan server could use a good fire mage. We are laid back and know how to have fun. We raid tues thrs and Sundays (mythic+ or raid cleanup on sundays) 6-9 server which is 7-10 EST. If interested let me know in a p.m. ill gladly give you more info.

Heya Riggs. We gotta 8-11 PM PST group on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We're an older oriented guild, and have quite a bit of the player base as Vanilla / BC raiders/player's. Although we don't do bleeding edge, and we do have the end goal of hitting it though a style I like to call Casual with Standards. What this means is that DPS have strict dps requirements (depending on fights, and standard 50-75% percentile checks. i.e. if i see mages are low on a particular fight across the board, I'll adjust number requirements) and people who constantly die to mechanics may have to attend a coaching raid, which we run on Saturday nights. I'd shoot you a message via b-tag, and checked your realm to see if you were online, as I hate doing spiels, and really rather talk one on one. If this sounds interesting at all, feel free to message me on Battle.net at Stormblind#1485. Good luck.

<Heroes Never Die> is a late night mythic progression guild currently recruiting exceptional ranged DPS. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday-- invites go out at1145pm CST- 4am CST (3am on Sundays).
    Our current progression is 1/7m (with sub 30% Renferal wipes). Our core consists of many former top 100US raiders who aim to be in the top 100 once again in Legion.
    We are currently working on perfecting our roster and think you would be a great fit! All of our raiders are active outside of raid times and run normal/heroic en and m+ during the day. We have a fun enviornment with a focus on progression. Feel free to add Aeriyo#1628 if you want to talk more

Drop me a line if you can make 8pm pst start times .

13 V is currently recruiting to round out our raid group as we push thru H EN and in to Mythic.

Current progression.
    7/7N EN
    6/7H EN

We raid W/T 8-11pst.

Our goal is to fully clear H and push in to Mythic. We are a dedicated new guild with a raid group that is still being completed. We do take raiding seriously and expect high performance and total preparation from our raiders. We run a very efficient ship, while doing everything we can to make sure it is still fun. It is a game after all.

We have a very solid core at this time, and we are looking to round that out to make the push to Mythics.

Current Needs.
    Healers. Need 1-2 healers for Mythics
    Any RDPS that can perform and not stand in bad.
    1 DH/DK dps.
    1 DPS with an acceptable tank OS. (will mostly be dps but will fill in during tank absence)

We are always willing to review exceptional players of all classes and roles. Please feel free to add me to battle tag or contact Colarn or Aresrox in game.

Katholdran#1867
    NO LOOT FOR YOU!