Heroes of the Storm complete

Finally!

This would've been entirely gold-purchased, except that Blizzard decided to offer some mounts as bundle exclusives back before they implemented dynamic bundles (still sore about that). I also have all but 6 of the skins (I only buy them when they're on sale).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Dayum son. Congratulations:>

Really nice show of dedication That is what i would have done if it was possible with AI only games
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got all the Heroes unlocked as well for quite a while. Nice job! =P

Not done if you haven't leveled them all to 20.

Welcome to the full roster club Mormolyce!

It does feel good when you see that empty hero page. :d

I buy mine with real money, but only if they're at least 50% off. I spend all my gold on master skins. I think I'm like 4 heroes short of full at the moment. I'll get the full roster during their Christmas sale like last year. I think I spent over $200 when they had it last time, along with the year long stim pack.

Deleted
    Grats! Around 10 to go here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone actually play this game. Im actually serious. No one ever talks about it and LoL gets 30-50 times as many views on twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Does anyone actually play this game. Im actually serious. No one ever talks about it and LoL gets 30-50 times as many views on twitch.
    It's alive, it'll never be as popular as LoL but it has enough people to keep it afloat. I play on ANZ and the matchmaking can get really bad in off-peak hours but that's probably not an issue for US.

10+ Year Old Account
    i used to have em all, before i stopped playing for a long ass time.

this was back when the newest hero was like greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    Not done if you haven't leveled them all to 20.
    Working on it! Slowly!

:P

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Welcome to the full roster club Mormolyce!

It does feel good when you see that empty hero page. :d
    I kinda wish the featured hero wouldn't show on the hero page if it's owned and the "hide owned" box is checked... /OCD

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I buy mine with real money, but only if they're at least 50% off. I spend all my gold on master skins.
    My rule is: buy heroes with gold, buy skins at 50% off, buy master skins once hero collection is complete :P

So I have... a lot more work to do :O

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I get pretty quick queue pops if that's what you mean.

I give zero shits about Twitch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    i used to have em all, before i stopped playing for a long ass time.

this was back when the newest hero was like greymane
    I had all skins after the 50% off everything sale last year. But then the jerks went and added more content to the game, how dare they?

10+ Year Old Account
    GRATZ!

Someday i will join the club too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    My rule is: buy heroes with gold, buy skins at 50% off, buy master skins once hero collection is complete :P
    Yeah that's pretty much it for me although a couple of extra rules apply for me as I am picky (all my opinions):
    -Buy paid skins for heroes you like to play (Steampunk Kael'thas is out of question for this reason atm, I don't play him)
    -Buy master skins if a) they are actually worth it (Thrall) and b) if there's no paid skin that you use (which is why I have not bought Master Tyrael, as the demonic skin is so badass; same for Rehgar). It turns out, that quite a few master skins are crappy or just not as good as base model.
    -Bonus:There's one hero you have to have all paid skins for because you like the hero so much. That's Rexxar for me at the moment.
    -Bonus 2: Break the no RL money for heroes rule if you get a cheap deal on a mount. Got the Tyrael Charger on the 1 year anniversary deals while having to buy Morales, Hammer and Uther too. That deal cost me around $11 lol. Also got Hell billie with that purchase too!

To conform to my rule, I try to make sure I have all the heroes in a bundle before buying it so I'm effectively just buying discounted mounts/skins. Blizzard doesn't always make that easy though...

Wow nice. I don't own all heroes, but really, I'm okay with that. If I don't like a hero, I don't buy them, and some heroes I just don't like and will literally never play(Morales, Uther...)