Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anyone here listen to Ariana Grande's music? Shes so beautiful

Anyone a fan of Ariana Grande? She is my favourite singer after Whitney Houston

The face of an angel, and the voice of an angel.

More photos of the beautiful Ariana Grande and YouTube video of her singing

- - - Updated - - -

anyone at all?

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleivy5 View Post
    Anyone a fan of Ariana Grande? She is my favourite singer after Whitney Houston

The face of an angel, and the voice of an angel.

More photos of the beautiful Ariana Grande and YouTube video of her singing

- - - Updated - - -

anyone at all?
    my favourite song

Never really listened to her music. By never really, i mean never.

I think she's real pretty though. I think I don't listen to her music cuz of the annoying speaking voice she used (I hope it's not real) from the Nickeloedeon shows with Vanessa Cosgrove and McCurdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Honestly no and she makes me question why it's OK for a tiny teenager to dress in just a thong and swing her bum around for America to buy millions of her albums. She's not the first either. Miley Cyrus, selena gomez. America likes it's jail bait

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Honestly no and she makes me question why it's OK for a tiny teenager to dress in just a thong and swing her bum around for America to buy millions of her albums. She's not the first either. Miley Cyrus, selena gomez. America likes it's jail bait
    Mmmmmmm boy
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She started her music career in 2013, which would have made her 20, I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it was 2011? Still, adult age.
    Ariana Grande was born in Boca Raton, Florida, in 1993 and began performing onstage when she was young. A role in a Broadway play at age 15, followed by some small TV roles, helped her land the role of Cat on TV's Victorious. She followed that with the spinoff Sam & Cat and then dove headfirst into a musical career

Attractive 15 year old = career = my point

Not really her music career, but I don't see any pictures of her at 15 in thongs.
    You're seriously saying she doesn't play up her youth appearance and small body? Did you look at the picture at the very top of the thread?

How you explain that? Sure looks like singing to me.

Do you know her age in the photo? Do you know her costume in that Broadway play? You said she's wearing thongs as a teenager for millions to see. When and where? I see her wearing skanky clothes as an adult.
    I updated with a pic. And I have a brain, even if she is over the legal age, anyone can see she is using sex like every other shitty pop act.
    And to deny she doesn't look young would be wrong.

I see your updated picture, and still ask - Do you know her age in said picture?
    Probably a year or two over the legal age. Doesnt make it any less creepy which is my POINT.

Woman and men look different at different ages. If you don't think she looks like a teenager then we can just disagree.

It does when you insult an entire country for liking their "jailbait". Adult isn't jailbait.
    Ok then, britney spears, miley cryus, ariana grande, selena gomez all got gigs on their talent and their appearances had nothing to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's an exceptionally talented singer. She's often compared to Mariah Carey, and that's not without merit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVYTzauIb_4

Of course sex appeal is a major factor in her popularity, but that's the case for almost every singer. The fact that she can actually sing (and is an excellent live performer, seen here) separates her from some of the others. I don't see the problem with emphasizing a star's attractiveness. All other things being equal, I'd rather listen/watch an attractive person than someone who isn't.

First, why am I posting in this?

Second: To me, she looks like a 16 year old. And she dresses like a...well, not 16 year old. I always get a slight pedo vibe when men tell me they like her and her "perfomances".

10+ Year Old Account
    No I'm not a fan of her music as it's not really unique as far as pop music goes but she's got decent signing chops. She is hella cute though, had a crush on her back in the day when she was on that one show on Nick.. or Disney? I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    First, why am I posting in this?

Second: To me, she looks like a 16 year old. And she dresses like a...well, not 16 year old. I always get a slight pedo vibe when men tell me they like her and her "perfomances".
    Thank you for adding some sense into the thread. I'm guessing you can notice the almost surgical like precision these studios use to get the audience thinking about sex.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly no and she makes me question why it's OK for a tiny teenager to dress in just a thong and swing her bum around for America to buy millions of her albums. She's not the first either. Miley Cyrus, selena gomez.
    You're seriously saying she doesn't play up her youth appearance and small body?
    And I have a brain, even if she is over the legal age, anyone can see she is using sex like every other shitty pop act.
    And to deny she doesn't look young would be wrong.
    Probably a year or two over the legal age. Doesnt make it any less creepy which is my POINT.
    Creepy to you, perhaps. No one else is obligated to bend your misguided moral perspective. 18 is the legal age and the only relevant factor. How she looks, dresses or manages to maintain her audience is utterly irrelevant.

Sounds like a personal issue.

I'm guessing you can notice the almost surgical like precision these studios use to get the audience thinking about sex.
    And there's nothing wrong with that. Sex is perfectly natural and pretty awesome. You should try it sometime.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2016-10-17 at 06:42 PM.

Look, if you say a 15 year old is onstage in thongs for millions of Americans to see, I expect you to be correct with your statement. An 18+ adult dressing in thongs on stage isn't a child. Unless you have pictures of her Broadway play that she did as a child that disputes what I said?
    You really think republic records is stupid enough to do it when shes 15? You wait till they are 18 then make them look like 16. You are too caught up on numbers to actually use your eyes and to deny what they are doing is insanity to me. I gave you a pic that would give your grandmother a heart attack let alone what 13 year old girls look up to

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Sounds like a personal issue.
    Which is kinda why I said "to me". Or did I tell you guys to stop listening to her or something?

I got married at 17 and my grandmother suggested I wear black garters underneath my white wedding dress for the wedding night. I think she'd be fine, lol.
    Sounds like a cool gran! Married at 17 is fine as long as its not pre-arranged and the dude is a lot older. Dressing up on stage like a sex bunny for millions of younger people to watch is different and it is a problem that social media is making worse. I feel bad for kids these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    You really think republic records is stupid enough to do it when shes 15? You wait till they are 18 then make them look like 16.
    Again, if she's 18 that's all that matters. There's nothing illegal or "wrong" with making her look younger.

Which is kinda why I said "to me". Or did I tell you guys to stop listening to her or something?
    I meant to emphasize "issue" rather than "personal". Feeling creepy about someone who's 18 is silly.