Your build/stats Assassin

Hey

Playing EP/Exsang build atm

Stats:

crit 40,6%
    haste 3,5%
    mastery 77,4%
    vers 12,6%

Am I on the right way? Or is it time to focus on mastery and go EP/AP since I have reached 40% crit..?

Cheers

Deleted
    You have lot of versa, try to drop some for mastery, if you manage to get over 100% and maintaining your crit over 40% you can swap to MP/AP build

Deleted
    Vers is better than mastery on bleed build tho.

agi>crit>vers

Im interested to know when to change from bleed to poison build

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by roguenorway View Post
    Vers is better than mastery on bleed build tho.

agi>crit>vers

Im interested to know when to change from bleed to poison build

Thank you
    That's what I think Slejhy was saying. If you drop some vers and get to 100% mastery you should be ready to switch poison build. Also if you haven't already make sure you have the "Surge of Toxins" artifact trait for the poison build.

Quote Originally Posted by Draig View Post
    That's what I think Slejhy was saying. If you drop some vers and get to 100% mastery you should be ready to switch poison build. Also if you haven't already make sure you have the "Surge of Toxins" artifact trait for the poison build.
    I have like 111% Mastery and 44% Crit.....I feel like AP is a lot less on real fights(M Ursoc) Than Exang. I don't know how I could be doing it wrong if I have 1 less button :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ginerashon View Post
    I have like 111% Mastery and 44% Crit.....I feel like AP is a lot less on real fights(M Ursoc) Than Exang. I don't know how I could be doing it wrong if I have 1 less button :/
    Are you properly Rupturing the images and keeping the poison on them, then switching to the big brah Ursoc and doing normal business on him?

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    Are you properly Rupturing the images and keeping the poison on them, then switching to the big brah Ursoc and doing normal business on him?
    To be honest. I'm not 100% sure of the stacks of AP ---but I definitely do Rupture +Keep it up on both. Maybe I can play around with it. Unfortunately my guild needs as much DPS As possible (1% Wipe last night at enrage).....so :/ I don't want to screw up too much. It should be literally impossible that Exang>AP With these stats though right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginerashon View Post
    To be honest. I'm not 100% sure of the stacks of AP ---but I definitely do Rupture +Keep it up on both. Maybe I can play around with it. Unfortunately my guild needs as much DPS As possible (1% Wipe last night at enrage).....so :/ I don't want to screw up too much. It should be literally impossible that Exang>AP With these stats though right?
    If you are playing it perfectly than yes, AP will beat Exsang pretty easily.

If you are using AP, then it can definitely be viable to use Poisoned Knife to ensure energy regen sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizvok View Post
    If you are playing it perfectly than yes, AP will beat Exsang pretty easily.
    I tried on the raiding test dummy and it seemed AP Was a bit better. Will try it next time and stick with it, wish me luck

You apply the AP stack on the images with the Poisoned Knife, or Fan of Knives right after an Envenom ( not guaranteed though ), and keep the Rupture both on up of them

Don't even need to always do 6 CP Ruptures, 4+ might be enough ( just get Rupture/AP up on them to get the energy back )