Thread: Artifact Respec

Artifact Respec

How much AP do I need saved up for respec? I've seen conflicting reports of 67k and 63k.

You need the equivalent to your next talent point. So if your next point would cost 67k, then you'll need that much for a respec.

Deleted

Cool

Its 67kish to reach AoA from scratch following the long route. In that u got to add the "respecc cost" that is the amount of ap u would spend to unlock the next trait.
    If u went short route to AoA (9 traits unlocked) that should be 625 ap.
    Artifact calculator is your friend

So the total cost to reach Ashes through the long route is 66470. If you went the 9 traits to Ashes the reset will cost you 625 and be refunded 3250. After you adjust for the cost and refund, the amount you need to have saved is 63845. So if you have that or slightly higher you're good to go on the reset.

Right now i went the short route and gimped my damage. Currently at 19 points into ashbringer. If i save up the 30k to respec will I be able to go the long route?

You would need the cost of your next talent which is like 40k? Plus the 63k. You would need approx. 100k to reset at rhis point

Quote Originally Posted by Glarolas View Post
    You would need the cost of your next talent which is like 40k? Plus the 63k. You would need approx. 100k to reset at rhis point
    Looks like i'm not going to be playing ret again until ar 15 lol