Deleted

Vuhdo settings with Resto Shaman Legendary

Hello guys and grills!

I'm in need of some help regarding a Vuhdo setting combined with a Legendary I got on my resto shaman earlier. I got the following legendary;

Intact Nazjatar Molting. Casting riptide on a target below 40% resets the remaining cooldown on riptide. Basically what I'm looking for is to abuse this as much as possible during a raid or dungeon without actually having to precisely look at their percentage. It would be MUCH easier to have my Vuhdo health bars flash or light up in some way when someone is below 40% so I can quickly get a riptide up on them.

But I can't seem to find a setting or option to make something like that in Vuhdo, anyone willing to help out regarding this? Would be very appricieated!

Try this custom bouqet:

Code:
    AzNWAQAuVNtUzVSS2UrqNol2KnZTGKSinyQMg9+kfFOK4UpwUKp0SapyTHScJAtRaqkSLVap5SgOk2oVpWUSnkvEeYlqqqTTFE2XclGFXlFdFnonlboqkbZKFZulou1SyUel6qtU+CxVNQ8ljVRK45TKaJJ6rIKTEmWaSq6hxD3iuuCvEnqKTLcWVCG2nsiUmJoh854cAGhhrZdHZnRlFHov69IZU6dbC6oQ2+jKKJQbLzXMdrKeF/pOddTXTU23FlQhNqnFtfNJqcUFJ2sIZeHbY++qbhfZx5Wig6xakuxBaiaLU93LvCcHAGLLvIMDAFW2zHtyAKC9zDs4AFBdyrwnBwCqCpn35ABAS5l38N0/yDZJsrckKWTekwMAWU2SrFKSrCnzXnAAIBukPotPymz8AgcA6gzGoZmaIZSFM7EFxjgbE2I32X6Z9+QAQJaReU8OAA==
    You can then assign that to an indicator or HoT Icon and it will only trigger when the unit is below 40% health.