Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Step one: Don't bother getting a BF/GF

Step two: Build a VR sex dungeon with all the money saved.

What a glorious future.

The other 70% are too ugly unfortunately.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Um... you lost me.... people having sex has nothing to do with their political affiliation.
    sexual liberation is all about politics

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    The usual demographic that gets butthurt over Tumblristas generally are the ones that haven't had sex in the first place, and it wasn't for lack of trying I'll tell you that much.
    I'm not suprised by that. Nor am I surprised when you give women the choice of being baby makers or not birthrate go down. I suppose I'm more of with Connal on this as to why it is not a problem. But I do see why it's happening.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe many Americans have the choice between a food stamp or a condom, which is probably one of the reasons. Cant live without them McBurgers.

Are you sure? Maybe it's about minding your own business and not caring what others do in their bedroom? That's not politics, that's common courtesy.
    Then why are there laws against sexytime stuff?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    This heavily relies on the myth that it wasn't always like this. You think women and men were pairing off before in a 1:1 relationship, but that's largely artificial to our historical behaviour.

Traditionally, we had a lot more deaths - due to frequent and horrible wars, no labour safety and men working tough/shitty/dangerous jobs, and life generally being far too shitty to worry about getting laid - having food/shelter mattered a lot more in the past than getting your dick wet.

Pick any period of history, and really examine what was going on culturally. Examples:

After WW1/2: most dudes went off to war, many did not return. Those that stayed behind had to satisfy many women - because suddenly dick was a rare commodity - and a lot of women likely ended up lowering their standards. When dudes did return, they were far fewer than when they went away - hence a whole lot of sex - hence "Baby Boomers". That wasn't a 1:1 scenario - they were more discrete about it - but there were a Lot of kids born to unwed mothers, or born to dudes who were not the husband of the mother, etc.

Go further back, Industrial Revolution - mostly the same deal - some dudes are getting around a lot - others are busy killing themselves falling from high heights without safety equipment, or directly handling deadly and toxic materials, or operating heavy machinery without either blade shields or the medical expertise to resolve sudden amputation.

Go further back, Victorian England - you either have the Black Plague, or you have Cholera, or you have something no less horrible. You're also living on the modern equivalent of like $2/day. You have bigger problems than lack of pussy. Some dudes are healthy, wealthy, horny - and they're probably sleeping around like crazy. The majority of dudes? Trying not to die.

Colonialism / Early America - You own slaves, you abuse them like a collection of fleshlights with legs. Or, you are a slave - you're more concerned about the guy with the whip behind you.

I would believe the argument that young people may be masturbating more, and therefore having fewer relationships than our previous couple generations (who grew up in relative affluence in the developed world) - because many Millennials don't have the time or means for supporting relationships. I don't accept the basic premise though that our natural state is 1:1 male:female pairing - that's a myth that's at best like 100 years old - and even then it's more a fabrication of religion and media, than an accurate description of sex throughout human history.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-10-14 at 08:44 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Are you sure? Maybe it's about minding your own business and not caring what other grownups do in their bedroom? That's not politics, that's common courtesy.
    not true , radical right is coming to stop birth deficit . any smart person can see it , the future is almost here and the kichen is waiting for you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Because the Right is perverted and obsessed with controlling what consenting adults do during sexytime.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    This heavily relies on the myth that it wasn't always like this. You think women and men were pairing off before in a 1:1 relationship, but that's largely artificial our historical behaviour.

Traditionally, we had a lot more deaths - due to frequent and horrible wars, no labour safety and men working tough/shitty/dangerous jobs, and life generally being far too shitty to worry about getting laid - having food/shelter mattered a lot more in the past than getting your dick wet.

Pick any period of history, and really examine what was going on culturally. Examples:

After WW1/2: most dudes went off to war, many did not return. Those that stayed behind had to satisfy many women - because suddenly dick was a rare commodity - and a lot of women likely ended up lowering their standards. When dudes did return, they were far fewer than when they went away - hence a whole lot of sex - hence "Baby Boomers". That wasn't a 1:1 scenario - they were more discrete about it - but there were a Lot of kids born to unwed mothers, or born to dudes who were not the husband of the mother, etc.

Go further back, Industrial Revolution - mostly the same deal - some dudes are getting around a lot - others are busy killing themselves falling from high heights without safety equipment, or directly handling deadly and toxic materials, or operating heavy machinery without either blade shields or the medical expertise to resolve sudden amputation.

Go further back, Victorian England - you either have the Black Plague, or you have Cholera, or you have something no less horrible. You're also living on the modern equivalent of like $2/day. You have bigger problems than lack of pussy. Some dudes are healthy, wealthy, horny - and they're probably sleeping around like crazy. The majority of dudes? Trying not to die.

Colonialism / Early America - You own slaves, you abuse them like a fleshlight with legs. Or, you are a slave - you're more concerned about the guy with the whip behind you.

I would believe the argument that young people may be masturbating more, and therefore having fewer relationships than our previous couple generations (who grew up in relative affluence in the developed world) - because Millennials don't have time for relationships. I don't accept the basic premise though that our natural state is 1:1 male:female pairing - that's a myth that's at best like 100 years old - and even then it's more a fabrication of religion and media, than an accurate description of sex throughout human history.
    didnt read your post at all , go read the birth - death ratio in europe and usa

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-14 at 08:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    archaic carryovers from the 1700 and 1800's and even the early 1900's and the politicians are too scared to repeal because GOD FORBID SOMEBODY HAS SEX! that gets their voter bases jimmies rustled. also most of the time those laws aren't even enforced.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-14 at 08:41 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Because people are busy bodies... and they create laws? There are all kind of crazy laws:

It is legal for a man to beat his wife on the courthouse steps so long as it is before 8:00 pm.
    It is illegal to flip a coin in a restaurant to see who pays for a coffee.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-...rginia?page=20
    Because coin flipping is gambling.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I wish I was in the top 30% of males to be giving out hot dickings on the reg.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

LOL... I guess....How about this one:One may be jailed for wearing a hat while dancing, or even for wearing a hat to a function where dancing is taking place. (in Fargo, North Dakota, United States)
    Hats easily fall off whole vigorously dancing. Seems like a good law to me.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Been with my wife for 14 years. If weekly is the criteria. I can be not sexually active several dozen times a year.
    Ouch, 15 years here and outside of the "lady time" we enjoy each other 3-4 times a week.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The other 70% are too ugly unfortunately.
    They might not be, actually.

But being say an average 4-6, they refuse to settle for anything less than a 7-9.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    They might not be, actually.

But being say an average 4-6, they refuse to settle for anything less than a 7-9.
    More like the opposite, but yeah.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Hats easily fall off whole vigorously dancing. Seems like a good law to me.
    I'm surprised you haven't said anything about the legal spousal abuse law.

Ugly guys, fat guys, etc. bang people women all the time. It's all about having game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because coin flipping is gambling.
    police aren't going to waste their time locking someone up for coin flipping.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.