Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    She could have avoided all that if only she brought the correct noodles or dated normal people.
    I mean I was going to be shallow(I still am after this) and see if maybe he was hot or something and unlike a lot of MMA fighters he isn't. Then(here comes the even more shallow) I saw how he has literally 90% of his body including his face covered in tattoos. I don't see how she didn't see this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean I was going to be shallow(I still am after this) and see if maybe he was hot or something and unlike a lot of MMA fighters he isn't. Then(here comes the even more shallow) I saw how he has literally 90% of his body including his face covered in tattoos. I don't see how she didn't see this coming.
    yeah he definitely is not hot!

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleivy5 View Post
    He reeks more of douchebaggery than that guy who had the show "The Pickup Artist"

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Gotta laugh at those who blame this f-ed up persons actions on his trade.
    Rather than on the steroids you mean? Roid Rage is a thing guys.

Yeah he looks like the sorta guy who takes a few supplements of that kind. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was roid rage.

Poor girl, hopefully she's all good.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Roundhouse kick to the head for a wrong order...

Never take this guy to McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Priceless. Didn't ever see the corrected link but I've seen that video many times. Hilarious shit.
    yeah its funny as
    he cant beat a man up so he beats women instead
    now he fled to the US to avoid jail time

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Roundhouse kick to the head for a wrong order...

Never take this guy to McDonalds.
    he should work at mcdonalds

10+ Year Old Account
    Julz is a fucking punk. I am surprised he didn't learn his leasson when he got KO'd couple seconds into the first round after acting up at the weigh in.

"MMA fighter? He's a hairdresser who had an MMA fight and got knocked the f... out!"

said it best

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, at least he didn't grab her by the pussy.
    he probably did much worse

This would be an interesting read if the title has been ; Florida man assaults, choke holding his gf!

this reminds me of that scene from the first episode of twin peaks

Those are terrible tattoos. I've seen people with basically full body tattoos, face included that look neat. This guy just looks like he got drunk and his friends drew on him.

I believe the true victim here was the noodles! No body got to enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Yeah he looks like the sorta guy who takes a few supplements of that kind. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was roid rage.

Poor girl, hopefully she's all good.
    he looks to skinny to be on roids

just read the whole article. wow what a jerk

- - - Updated - - -

this guy makes me sick

- - - Updated - - -

he got dropped by Ben Nguyen after acting all hard at the weigh ins. One of the most satisfying videos ever
    MMA fighter assaults his girlfriend for bringing home "wrong noodles" - Full story
    "A MIXED martial arts brawler put his fiancee in a choke hold because she brought the wrong noodles home for dinner.

Julian Brave Wallace, 28, pleaded guilty in Newtown Local Court last week to one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and one count of intentionally choking with recklessness.

On the night of the assault, Ms Jess arrived home 15 minutes late from work because she had stopped off to get Wallace dinner."

Wow. He should be grateful she brought him dinner instead of beating her up because they weren't the "right noodles"

Edit: fixed the link
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A lot of boxers commited domestic violence, I'm not surprised an MMA fighter does the same, violent people are violent people.

A choke hold is kind of strange though.
    true not all boxers are like this guy or floyd

The article fails to mention what the right noodles were versus the ones she brought home. Guy is quite a looker, with all the face tattoos.

evil man he is

- - - Updated - - -

deserves jail

- - - Updated - - -

thats no good

- - - Updated - - -

terrible thing to do

- - - Updated - - -

real talk man